Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SCHOOL FIGHTS!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM
  • 18 Replies

WHICH ONES OF YOU HAVE HAD ANY FIGHT WHILE IN SCHOOL.. WHAT WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE ONE, AND DID YOU REGRET IT?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I only had one real fight. Some guy called me a "beaner" and I was new to this school, there was besides me only 2 other mexicans in this school. I told the teacher and he did nothing, he kept on, so after the class I started to talk crap to him and just hit him, he landed into a metal pole. That was the last time he said anything to me. There were a few times with females that were close calls, but that's it. I wouldn't want to fight a woman, they cheat. lol

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:11 PM
Never been in a fight before
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YellowJello
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I got into a fight with some girl cause she kept teasing me but at the same time acting like a friend. So I got tired of it one day and fought her after school.  The next time I went to school I had people shaking my hand cause apparently everyone hated her but since she acted like a friend to everyone no one did anything. I don't regret it, it stopped all of her bullshi!.

YellowJello
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Good for you! 

Quoting krise:

I only had one real fight. Some guy called me a "beaner" and I was new to this school, there was besides me only 2 other mexicans in this school. I told the teacher and he did nothing, he kept on, so after the class I started to talk crap to him and just hit him, he landed into a metal pole. That was the last time he said anything to me. There were a few times with females that were close calls, but that's it. I wouldn't want to fight a woman, they cheat. lol

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:42 PM

LOL Karma Chat gave ya lots of ideas huh

I got in tons of fights after I got jumped once by samoans. After that happened to me I didn't let no one disrespect me I felt like I had to stand my ground all the time. When I got jumped my so called friends did nothing to stop it. So right there I learned a valuable lesson about "friends". So if anyone looked at me wrong or talked to me wrong I punched them in the face. But once I was in high school I calmed down.

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:49 PM

I had only one in H.S. but i dont know what i would call it bcs we didn't really get to fight! The teacher broke it up & we were both suspended she was telling this gangbanger to fight my brother & my brother told me so i went looking for her she was in the Gym but she started yelling @ the top of her lungs so a teacher came I got to get one good lick off her & I accidently kicked the teacher so they suspended both of us but she was a big shit starter as a matter of fact she ended up marrying my ex baby daddy brother but she was always all talk I could never catch her ass then when i did she was apologizing for it!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM

you were one scary preteen honey!!

Quoting ana326:

I got in tons of fights after I got jumped once by samoans. After that happened to me I didn't let no one disrespect me I felt like I had to stand my ground all the time. When I got jumped my so called friends did nothing to stop it. So right there I learned a valuable lesson about "friends". So if anyone looked at me wrong or talked to me wrong I punched them in the face. But once I was in high school I calmed down.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM

ha ha im a nice adult  now lol too nice now..

Quoting krise:

you were one scary preteen honey!!

Quoting ana326:

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:23 PM

ive had a few  back in my day including the fights i had with girls who wanted to fight my lil sis when we were both in high school i always protected her cuase there was so many girls who were jealous of my sis i remember one day when my sis was graduating hs some girls made some comments and of course i said something and they thought my sis said it they followed us home and my sis at that time was so petite that these girls were big and wanted to kick her butt so i got off the car and said u wanna kick ass u have to get through me before you get to her and they were like i want her not u and i ran up in there face and said if y want hit her u gonna hit me 1st and one thing that i cant stand is females who go for the hair especially my hair cuase im so tender headed and thats the worst place to go for is my hair cuase i go ghetto crazy and start kicking butt and two of them did go for my hair  and i wooped both of there butts and they stopped in less then 5min cuase i kept socking them hard they learned there lesson not to pick on my sis now im a good girl i dont show my crazy side anymore unless i have to........lol

and nope i dont regret any i felt always so bad for my sis cuase she had girls pick on her from jr high to highschool and they were always so jealous cuase she had the nice clothes and cuase she had the nice body they envied that and she had the cute bf back then its funny cuase ive come acrossed some of them and they are tore up from the floor up now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)