Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin off to Fights post

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:13 PM
  • 10 Replies
Have you ever had a fight in your adult life?

If yes tell us the story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habichuela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:53 PM

I have had a few arguements with my older kids dad. He left us for a white girl, cool.. but me and him were 20 and she was 16 at the time. She thought she was all that and a bag of chips with her fat ass. (i was skinny at the time so I was allowed to say that, but now im the fat ass lol) Anyways she would drive him to my house on the weekends to let him visit the kids and would stay parked outside my house in her car. She would rush the visits by honking her horn, and I would not go outside just to avoid a fight.

So Felipe would have to rush his visits. After a few months of that crap I took my water hose and hosed her car while her sun roof was open cuz i was getting tired of her honking the horn while the dad was eating dinner with my kids.. She was Fuming hot. I told MsCalienteRubio Cool down. She came out the car wanting to fight me and Felipe told her.. Hmmm I dont think you wanna fight with Dee, get back in the car lets go home. 

He then calls me from the car telling me I was rude and being immature and that shes not jealous of me or the kids blah blah. He had me on speaker phone and I said Yes she is jealous cuz I have your kids and all she does is swallow yours. 

Next week visit she came with her mom to drop Felipe off for his visit.. I thought it was funny. I even sent sum Home made Empanadas outside to them with the kids and told her from the window dont worry Im not gonna kick ya ass no more. 

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Quoting Habichuela:

I have had a few arguements with my older kids dad. He left us for a white girl, cool.. but me and him were 20 and she was 16 at the time. She thought she was all that and a bag of chips with her fat ass. (i was skinny at the time so I was allowed to say that, but now im the fat ass lol) Anyways she would drive him to my house on the weekends to let him visit the kids and would stay parked outside my house in her car. She would rush the visits by honking her horn, and I would not go outside just to avoid a fight.

So Felipe would have to rush his visits. After a few months of that crap I took my water hose and hosed her car while her sun roof was open cuz i was getting tired of her honking the horn while the dad was eating dinner with my kids.. She was Fuming hot. I told MsCalienteRubio Cool down. She came out the car wanting to fight me and Felipe told her.. Hmmm I dont think you wanna fight with Dee, get back in the car lets go home. 

He then calls me from the car telling me I was rude and being immature and that shes not jealous of me or the kids blah blah. He had me on speaker phone and I said Yes she is jealous cuz I have your kids and all she does is swallow yours. 

Next week visit she came with her mom to drop Felipe off for his visit.. I thought it was funny. I even sent sum Home made Empanadas outside to them with the kids and told her from the window dont worry Im not gonna kick ya ass no more. 

AWWW SHIT!!! ROLLING!!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM

(RAISE HAND I HAVE) so this happened when i lived in cali and was single me and my girls were at a club and we were dancing and having a good time and this guy asked me to dance and i said sure so we danced went sat down and chatted all was good me and my girls decided to leave and go have tacos and the guy i was dancing with said he would follow us to the taco place with his friends so we said ok cool so we get there and we all get off and the guy i was dancing with goes and comes up to us with his friends and we are all chatting in the parking lot of the taco place  and i was cold and the guy lent me his jacket well a minute later a girl out of nowhere comes and starts going off saying stay away from her man blah blah and i said ok whatever give him back his jacket and said im not into that crap and him and his friend say that his ex she is crazy there not together she said she is his no matter what and then she goes and start saying all this crap and tried to swing at me  so me of course i push her she falls and we start to fight so what i did again another female who pulls hair GAWD i ripped her shirt grabbed her keys and threw them in the a big trash dump and laughed and walked away come to find out she was a crazy ex who cheated on him and regreted what she did and was crazy obsessed and wanted him back really bad

Habichuela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Hey she was asking for it..  I was soo close to giving her a Can of Whoop Ass but she was a minor and I didnt wanna go to jail over that crap. She is miserable now, has 1 kid with him and their son goes to daycare on the same street I live on.. she had my kids dad in soo much check he hasnt seen his kids in almost 2 yrs and he works with a mile from my apt complex.. But he left her for a LATIN and just had TWINS with the new girl last year .. hahaha that young heffa thought she won my prize and was really just playing with my trash.

Best the two of them jerk offs stay away. 

Habichuela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:05 PM

hahaha.. omg i can imagine her going thru the big trash dump looking for the keys lol.. 

shes lucky thats all you did. I guess women can play the fool too when it comes to stalking

Quoting mstrendygirl:

(RAISE HAND I HAVE) so this happened when i lived in cali and was single me and my girls were at a club and we were dancing and having a good time and this guy asked me to dance and i said sure so we danced went sat down and chatted all was good me and my girls decided to leave and go have tacos and the guy i was dancing with said he would follow us to the taco place with his friends so we said ok cool so we get there and we all get off and the guy i was dancing with goes and comes up to us with his friends and we are all chatting in the parking lot of the taco place  and i was cold and the guy lent me his jacket well a minute later a girl out of nowhere comes and starts going off saying stay away from her man blah blah and i said ok whatever give him back his jacket and said im not into that crap and him and his friend say that his ex she is crazy there not together she said she is his no matter what and then she goes and start saying all this crap and tried to swing at me  so me of course i push her she falls and we start to fight so what i did again another female who pulls hair GAWD i ripped her shirt grabbed her keys and threw them in the a big trash dump and laughed and walked away come to find out she was a crazy ex who cheated on him and regreted what she did and was crazy obsessed and wanted him back really bad

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Quoting Habichuela:

hahaha.. omg i can imagine her going thru the big trash dump looking for the keys lol.. 

shes lucky thats all you did. I guess women can play the fool too when it comes to stalking

Quoting mstrendygirl:

it was more funny cuase the fact that i ripped her shirt she had no bra on ewwwwwww so her trying to cover her tatas with what was left of  the shirt  didnt help at all ppl where clowing her i was cracking up im sure she stunk after she found them.. even my friends were like damm irene your crazy im a hella cool nice sweet person but do something to hurt me or my family i go ghtetto crazy  in  a matter of seconds :)

YellowJello
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM

I have gotten into a fight with one guy, no details though. I almost gotten into a fight with some chick that thought I was honking at her. When I got out the car cause she was acting like a dumb-ass she started to drive away. I was soooo ready to go at it.  There was another girl that I followed cause she almost crashed into me and then flipped me off!! When she realized that I wasn't going to leave she finally pulled over I noticed she had a little one in the car and I just left telling her a bunch of stuff.

Habichuela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:44 PM

I see that lol.. hey everyone gets a lil crazy once the right buttons are pushed.. 

it was more funny cuase the fact that i ripped her shirt she had no bra on ewwwwwww so her trying to cover her tatas with what was left of  the shirt  didnt help at all ppl where clowing her i was cracking up im sure she stunk after she found them.. even my friends were like damm irene your crazy im a hella cool nice sweet person but do something to hurt me or my family i go ghtetto crazy  in  a matter of seconds :)

DollofMalice
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM

I have a very short temper... so YES!

I have had to get into a few fights because men are pigs and I have to show them whats up when they get out of line. Mostly drunks at concerts who try to feel me up. The ope that really set me off was because he was a skinhead and with his gf, then she tried to blame me. Funny.

Then I went out with just the girls, girls got drunk and didn't want to leave and were flirting with loads of guys so I said, I have to work tomorrow and DH is waiitng for me to get home. Next thing I know, I am getting jumped by the two of them (sisters) so no more friendship with them

Another girl got testy with me on another girls night out and kept pushing me around, so I decked her and my lovely Samoan friend security guards kicked them out :D

Unfortunately, there have been a few times when I just couldn't walk away but it has been over 4 years since I got into a fight. I pride myself on that record now LOL

SDbabe
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I've gotten into it with several girls as an adult.  I think most people think I'm not going to do anything because I'm always smiling and I look so sweet so they decide to start something.  Boy do they get a surprise when I get up in their face, so they back down.  I won't hit someone unless they hit me first.... I'm not going to risk going to jail for some stupid twat.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)