Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you guys know ....

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM
  • 24 Replies

What I'm supposed to eat? ugh I feel soo stupid ... I feel like I've never been pregnant before , or do you ladies know any helpful websites ? My kids are 11 and 7 ... I wasn't even expecting this

mami from City of Angels xoxoxoxo....

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ANGIE9958
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:19 PM

the baby centerhas alot of great tips

mami323
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:26 PM

my BILs wanna come over and make ceviche ... IDK if I can eat that

glamorous_mami
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:39 PM

girl....i eat it all..tuna...hot dogs....lunch meat.....I mean dont make your self a hypocrite and not eat the foods u want "cause its bad for the baby" and then get a fukkin epidural when ur gonna give birth....Eat what u want girl unless doc says NO!

RainyRain
by Reyna on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:45 PM
You can purchase the book What To Expect When You Are Expecting and visit the baby center for tips.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:47 PM
I say if you crave it give it a go, just eat in moderation and make a few changes whenever possible.

Switch to decaf instead of regular coffee, lower your caffein intake, no smoking or alcohol, and don't forget to take your prenatal vitamins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:48 PM

I stayed away from all things caffeine, raw fish, cold cuts, hot dogs, and certain cheeses.

I planned an all natural birth.... But I ended up with an epidural for my emergency c-section. I wanted to be gassed but they wouldnt let me =(

Quoting glamorous_mami:

girl....i eat it all..tuna...hot dogs....lunch meat.....I mean dont make your self a hypocrite and not eat the foods u want "cause its bad for the baby" and then get a fukkin epidural when ur gonna give birth....Eat what u want girl unless doc says NO!

AugustMidge
by Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Techinially no you aren't suppose to eat anything that isn't cooked via a heat source however chemical cooking ... to me, is just as good. I didn't limit myself too much.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:50 PM
Why wouldn't you be able to continue to eat the foods u eat now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glamorous_mami
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:50 PM

lQuoting Supervane:

I stayed away from all things caffeine, raw fish, cold cuts, hot dogs, and certain cheeses.

I planned an all natural birth.... But I ended up with an epidural for my emergency c-section. I wanted to be gassed but they wouldnt let me =(

Quoting glamorous_mami:

lol...but see u made plans for an all natural birth...i kno people who dont eat it cause "its bad" and then want an epidural.

mami323
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:51 PM
Im gonna send my hubby to go get me some vitamins at least for now .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)