Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Have You Ever"

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so we were out and about today going to the store and we saw the most funniest things today...

Have u ever randomly taken a pic of something funny while you were out and about if you have post pics..

we were on the freeway and this is what we saw today this person had a wood bumper and engraved it said TONKA TOUGH and it was on a ford van  we were cracking up...we had to take a pic 

oh and here is another one this one had me really laughing my hunny said that frys and walmart teamed up and are offically in the car market business check out his new headlights i wish i could of got a pic of the person who came out he came out of the passenger door side had a low cut v neck shirt down to his belly button and had a ponytail to the side i am not kidding u we were at the market getting ready to leave

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
glamorous_mami
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM

i woke up one morning and looked outside my window to see my neighbor across the street.....sleeping outside his house...with a newspaper under his head....IT WAS SO FUNNY! Cause then he woke up and looked confused and was lost! hahahah lol

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Quoting glamorous_mami:

i woke up one morning and looked outside my window to see my neighbor across the street.....sleeping outside his house...with a newspaper under his head....IT WAS SO FUNNY! Cause then he woke up and looked confused and was lost! hahahah lol

bwhahahahhahaha thats so funny

RainyRain
by Reyna on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Hahahaaahaaaa

LMAO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elle31106
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Those are so funny.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie582
by Angie-México on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Omg tooo funny!

Quoting glamorous_mami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Quoting glamorous_mami:

LOl, what the heck was he doing out there?

glamorous_mami
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:55 PM

lol..i have no idea!! it was too funny!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)