Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHILING OUT

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:16 AM
  • 18 Replies

I'm whiling OUT ! Mood swings/ pissed OFF/ HORRIBLE mood !!! I told this foo last night that I feel like his blood and my blood are making a WAR inside me !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to control it but, I just can't help it ..... I'm also tired as hell most the time and can't sleep and can't nap going crazy

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:37 AM
Gotta love pregnancy hormones. I hope it gets better and not worse for ur hubbys sake lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:44 AM

lol, no bueno.

Quoting kgmmw:

Gotta love pregnancy hormones. I hope it gets better and not worse for ur hubbys sake lol

shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:10 AM
aww hope it gets better for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:02 AM

I knw he will go to his moms to take the boys home or whatever or just run a lil errand , and I txt him sorry and he just tells me "It's OK honey" lol I hope I don't drive him crazy

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Yes girly those are the hormones you need to please take it ez its not good you dont want to piss him off either if he didnt do anything to bother you.

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Man just think ahead to the delivery Lo vas a querer matar.LOL

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:44 PM

I know right!! lmao!! when my ex was in there w me he was telling me to stop yelling I was like ASSHOLE!!! COME HERE!!!! LMAO!!!

DollofMalice
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Oh girl, I always have a few moments of raging lunatic during my pregnancy. It is pretty much a given that I will go off for no apparent reason. Just relax, and when you feel it, tell him he wanted this and this is all part of the game plan haha

mami323
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Quoting DollofMalice:

Oh girl, I always have a few moments of raging lunatic during my pregnancy. It is pretty much a given that I will go off for no apparent reason. Just relax, and when you feel it, tell him he wanted this and this is all part of the game plan haha

right. Im like I'm sorry I guess it's a part of pregnancy lol

angie582
by Angie-México on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:12 AM

I felt like this at the begining of my pregnancy...not towards hubby but towards everyone else..I swear ppl in general just pissed me off lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)