Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah, I got this!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:02 AM
  • 16 Replies

Krise's response to one of today's post, in which she mentions she has had poetry published, inspired me to ask this of all of you.

Most of us already know what wonderful moms, wives or g/fs we all are, but what other wondeful talents do you possess?

What would you consider yourself very good at?  Maybe we can share our great skills & help eachother.  Feel free to share as many as you want.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ctouzet
by Cathy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:10 AM

My writing skills are what I consider my best talent.  I loved my ability to put my thoughts on paper & get the responses I aim for.  Whether that be an essay, poetry, reviews, job report, resume, cover letters, personal letters, business letters or whatever.  I love doing it all.

2nd runner up has to be my knowledge of computer software/training.  I love to take in all the latest technology & pass on what I know to all that ask. 

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:15 AM

I'll have to dig up one of my poems and post it here.. been years. lol I also love photography, I would love to take a class to branch out.

ctouzet
by Cathy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:17 AM

That would be great!  Looking forward to reading it.

Quoting krise:

I'll have to dig up one of my poems and post it here.. been years. lol I also love photography, I would love to take a class to branch out.

Mommytosma
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:27 AM

I'm good creating cards greeting cards, invitations etc, Ido my own when a b-day is coming or any celebration. I also paint my mom pass me her talent, singing was my favorite when i was a teenager (now i do it only to make my son sleepy), right now the one i do most and love is the ability to organize and decoratedthe house or anything else creative just come so fast on that one. those does count?

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:29 AM

i love sewing. and the cricut( dont know a lot of it yet) 

ctouzet
by Cathy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Of course it counts!  Anything you can step back away from when you're done & smile at, knowing you "did it" is what I was looking for.  Please share some pics.

Quoting Mommytosma:

I'm good creating cards greeting cards, invitations etc, Ido my own when a b-day is coming or any celebration. I also paint my mom pass me her talent, singing was my favorite when i was a teenager (now i do it only to make my son sleepy), right now the one i do most and love is the ability to organize and decoratedthe house or anything else creative just come so fast on that one. those does count?

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I pretty much such at everything lol except that im bilingual and am very good at it :)

ctouzet
by Cathy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:44 AM

C'mon girl don't be so hard on yourself.  Dig deeper & share, although being bi-lingual is slowly becoming a rare talent.

Quoting kgmmw:

I pretty much such at everything lol except that im bilingual and am very good at it :)

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Im good at doing makeup, scrapbooking, making bows, tutus, bow holders, customizing birthday or any invitations learning how to work  photoshop and make customize videos my hunny is teaching me

karladiego
by Karla on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Writing, painting, drawing, wood carving, metal embossing, sculpting...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)