Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

=s I am so disoriented =S

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:10 PM
  • 9 Replies
I was late 2 hours to work. I completely forgot that I had signed up to work an extra day. I got a call at 7:30 from my boss wondering where I was. I told her it's my day off and she said and you had agreed to come in. Then I asked wait what day is today, she said March 02 and I was like Shoots! I forgot I was going to work for Carol. Then I rushed to work and felt/still feel like a booty. =s I am in a desperate need of a vacation.
Hopefully the planned girls night out we are having on Friday helps me a little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Yes girl I've been having a horrible day @ work! I pray we both start to feel better @ work lol  

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:15 PM

WOW, that sucks big time specially if its your day off.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:17 PM

I hope your day gets better :( Sounds like u need ur night out and soon lol

sophiesmom07
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Hope your day gets better.  I wish I could start happy hour right now.

angie582
by Angie-México on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:58 PM

ohh reina I feel the same way...I hope you do get some you time :)

RainyRain
by Reyna on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Oh-Ehm-Gees ladies!!!! I hate this rushed feeling!!!!!!!
I swear, forgeting I had to work threw me off schedule. Although my boss understood that I forgot I still can manage to forgive myself for it. Then I came home and felt like I had to work on a double pace to get things done. I am going bunkers!!! Why must I act that way, I wish I had a carefree attitude but some how I feel like I am on a freaking deadline. My DH helped me fold the kids clothes and that was a big help but I still feel like I need a fast forward button.
I had this day all planned out, I was going to wake up late, clean, go to the gym and take the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese.
Well that didn't happen, I went to work, then to the gym and then I rushed home to do house shores. Now I feel like I cheated my kids too. =S Hopefully I feel better tomorrow and I get the chance to take them out.

I honestly need to get away, I feel exhauseted and overwhelmed. I am not a person to post personal problems but I've been having a rough month. Kiddos sick, I was sick, work was hecting and more....
I think my brain can only take so much and that is why I forgot maybe blocked that I had to work. I was really looking forward for my day off. Guess I will have to wait to the weekend and hopefully hope to have a relaxing one.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Tons of XoXoXo's my chums.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YellowJello
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:29 AM

That sucks. Hope you day is better by now.

DollofMalice
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:00 AM
That sucks! I hope your day is better tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:45 AM
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AND U NEED TO GET AWAY!!! NO KIDS NO WORK NO CHORES NO BOSSES !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)