Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New casa pics and Self Esteem Boost LOL

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:35 PM
  • 17 Replies

Here is what we have so far. We still have to decorate more, buy lamps, do the bedrooms, etc.. but I have a couch and clock and one of my end tables finished Woot!

This is the view from our couch. We have this huge window and it looks out to the pool and trees. Sooo relaxing!

So onto the other news. I am 26 weeks pregnant right now. And I am showing, but it is still in that vague "Is she?" stage. Well, in this past week I have had 3 men hit on me and another couple kind of give me the weird googly eyes/head whip around thing. 

This is all amusing to me because I am 6 months prego with #5 and feel bleh, and I haven't had any one notice me in at least over a year (even though Dh thinks I get it everyday, bless his heart) So yeah, while it is always weird, it still feels good to know some random strangers still find me attractive haha. How vain!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habichuela
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:47 PM

love ya new place.. glad you are feeling great about yaself.. shoot you are beautiful and even more so when carrying. 

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:17 PM
Ohhh so pretttyyy! Love the tables!

Girl I used to get hit on by men with my huge belly lol I used to think eww gross im effin pg dude
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:26 PM
awesome, the place looks good! Love the end table and that couch! Good for you too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:38 PM
I luv ur couch ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDbabe
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM

All these pics of your place and no belly pics?!  Btw, I love your couch :)

DollofMalice
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:03 PM
Haha I will try to get a belly pic. It isn't very round yet so I fell bleh. I feel great pregnant when I am big and round, but the in between time just feels fat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Beautiful!! Love the new place & your table is awesome!! Good Job!!

elle31106
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM
Your new place looks great. Love the end table.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elle31106
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 PM
A big ole WooHoo on being hit on. It is such a good feeling when others find you attractive, especially if you are not feeling it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:05 PM

omg the table is sooo cool and I'm gonna get me a couch like that !!! YOU BETTER GET IT GIIIRL !! blowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)