Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let it all out :)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:20 AM
  • 36 Replies

Lets start this week off right by starting a VENT post. Here you can let it all out ladies :) Whatever is bothering you, or whatever has you frustrated heres the post to get it all out. Lets all have a good week.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:36 AM
im still kind of angry with my man, on friday night i couldnt get ahold of him for nothing and at 3am sat morn i got a call from some girl asking for his friend and saying her friend was with my man, i got sooo pissed i drove 3 hrs to where he was staying and had to miss work but he wasnt even there so i came home and he finally called at 8am and i was like wtf but he said he was at this guys (a friend of his friend)house cuz he picked him up cuz he got out of jail and they were drinking at his house and he passed out in my truck and his friend had the phone.
I want to trust him but he could have called me anytime and told me what was up but he didnt and he normally doesnt do things like that but he hangs with bad people and it makes me very nervous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:50 AM

oh wow chica, thats messed up yeah Id be pissed too. I hope things get better.

Quoting shorty_girl330:

im still kind of angry with my man, on friday night i couldnt get ahold of him for nothing and at 3am sat morn i got a call from some girl asking for his friend and saying her friend was with my man, i got sooo pissed i drove 3 hrs to where he was staying and had to miss work but he wasnt even there so i came home and he finally called at 8am and i was like wtf but he said he was at this guys (a friend of his friend)house cuz he picked him up cuz he got out of jail and they were drinking at his house and he passed out in my truck and his friend had the phone.
I want to trust him but he could have called me anytime and told me what was up but he didnt and he normally doesnt do things like that but he hangs with bad people and it makes me very nervous.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM

My hubby is saying that Im wasting money and that we need to be saving. we just got a new car which took alot of our money we had in the bank but we needed the car. We do eat out alot which is getting pretty expensive, but half the time its him telling me to order him a pizza or whatever. Ugh I told him here ya go you take over the check book and see how well you do with saving money. lol he doesnt even go out anywhere hardly bc of his work so of course I am the one who always needs money for something.

shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:57 AM
sorry girl, hope it gets fixed

my mans complaining about money too blaming me for spending it cuz he forgets he let someone borrow it and its not my fault they dont pay back and he keeps letting them borrow

Quoting kgmmw:

My hubby is saying that Im wasting money and that we need to be saving. we just got a new car which took alot of our money we had in the bank but we needed the car. We do eat out alot which is getting pretty expensive, but half the time its him telling me to order him a pizza or whatever. Ugh I told him here ya go you take over the check book and see how well you do with saving money. lol he doesnt even go out anywhere hardly bc of his work so of course I am the one who always needs money for something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:14 AM

I will add a vent later.  I don't have enough energy for it now.

sophiesmom07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM

It wasn't a great weekend. Just felt in a bad mood. I usually feel o.k, but something about this weekend, I don't know, everything annoyed me. I feel like I'm living "Ground Hog day."  I swear it's like I'm on a loop. Some days it just gets to me.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:05 AM

awww hugs mama I hope it gets better for you

Quoting sophiesmom07:

It wasn't a great weekend. Just felt in a bad mood. I usually feel o.k, but something about this weekend, I don't know, everything annoyed me. I feel like I'm living "Ground Hog day."  I swear it's like I'm on a loop. Some days it just gets to me.

SDbabe
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM

I'm still having issues with my friend.  I hid her on fb and I even missed a hair show that I had already bought a ticket for because I didn't want to be around her.  I haven't seen my husband much because we've both been really busy so missing the show wasn't that big of a deal.  Also, last night my hubby and I were at the store, there was a blood pressure machine thingy so my hubby decided to check his because he's been under a lot of stress and he doesn't take care of himself.  Well......... he was fine, however my results were not so good :/ 

glamorous_mami
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:31 PM

i just want to kno why its freakin 50 here when just the other day it was like 90.....damn u marlene & kim yall brought the weather to me!!! lol

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Aeww take care of yourself chica

Quoting SDbabe:

I'm still having issues with my friend.  I hid her on fb and I even missed a hair show that I had already bought a ticket for because I didn't want to be around her.  I haven't seen my husband much because we've both been really busy so missing the show wasn't that big of a deal.  Also, last night my hubby and I were at the store, there was a blood pressure machine thingy so my hubby decided to check his because he's been under a lot of stress and he doesn't take care of himself.  Well......... he was fine, however my results were not so good :/ 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)