Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im depressed

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:38 PM
  • 14 Replies
I tired of everything being hard,I'm tired of fighting and I'm down I eat,sleep,I don't fix myself up I'm just super depressed.... So today has been an super hard day.. Now its about 2 or 3 I'm going to sleep LIFE is to hard today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM

im sorry you feel that way. I've been feeling that way since yesterday but just try to pick yourself up don't let that depression take the best of you! Fight IT! Fight IT! Thats what I been doing. I'm at work & tears keep coming down but i hold them in.

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:05 PM

*BIGHUGS* I'm sorry hon!

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Hope things get better ;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDbabe
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I've been there before.  ((hugs))

karladiego
by Karla on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Been there sweetie...I know it's hard but you need to take a deep breath, think of your family and think that everything that happens or not is for a reason...give yourself a big cry, let it all out and then force yourself to take a shower, force yourself to eat and try to keep your mind busy....you're stronger than you think, no depression is going to bring you down keep telling that to yourself.

augest1
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Big hugs goin out to you. Fite it mama. Its the devil lying to you. Fite it with all you got.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM

aw girly sorry you feel like that ! What's wrong? why are you feeling this way?..... You can PMme if you like

biancalina20
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Hope u feel better, I feel the same way today. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Latina72
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:59 PM

I am sorry mama.... I understand how you feel, if you need to cry or sleep allow yourself that, but don't let it get to you. Find something that make you happy, some cool music and love yourself in the mirror!!

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM
I'm sorry you're feeling like that. Try not to think of anything and pick up yourself and go put something new, some makeup. If you need to cry lock yourself in the bathroom and do it. Let it all out. You will feel better afterwards. Just remember we are here for each other we are just a post away. ( hugs)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)