Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baptized yet again!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM
  • 11 Replies

Well my evening just ended with a bang as my 3.5 yr old ds just puked all over me from neck to lap area as we sat here in my computer chair cuddling before bedtime.  With no warning he open his mouth & splat I was officially baptized not once but 3 whole times.  I didnt even know how to move, so I just sat there to think of how to make it from my livingroom to my bathroom.  I already have dd on the verge of needing IV to bring her back to health from this damn stomach bug.  my 16 began throwing up last night & DH came home naseaus & was asleep before 9pm.   Oh did I forget to mention I slaved all yesterday & this morning shampooing rugs & returned the rented machine at 9am?????  OH GOD SEND ME STRENGTH PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OK Venting Prayer over.  Thanks for reading.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:48 PM

ooohhhh no!!! hahahahaha.... I'm sorry! man that sucks! I hope everyone gets better soon.

ctouzet
by Cathy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Yes girl I did lol.  It was all I could do to prevent myself from crying & scaring him.  Thanks!

Quoting krise:

ooohhhh no!!! hahahahaha.... I'm sorry! man that sucks! I hope everyone gets better soon.

glamorous_mami
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 PM

awww hope everyone feels better!! Take it easy girl.

sophiesmom07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I'm always going around the house saying that "Lord, give me strength!"  Lol, they can be trying! Hope he's feeling o.k.

Alejandra10
by Alejandra-Mexican on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Thats horrible i hope they all feel better that remind me of last week hubbt came home from work n my 1 yr old had just finished drinking his milk so i told him to watch him while i went to the washroom all u hear is hubby yelling eeeewwwweee disgusting child lol i came running hubby was all covered in vommit on his head his shirt lol oh it was hilarious i gues he was playing with my son lifting him up n on his way up everything came down lol i still laugh lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:16 AM

I am so sorry Cathy =(

Hope they feel better soon.

{{ Big Hug }}

angie582
by Angie-México on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:21 AM

I hate when that happens :/ hope u got some rest :)

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:14 AM
It's like shaking a bottle of soda -- ya just don't do it. LOL

I find the hardest part is getting the smell out of my nose.

Mija, I hope today is much better.

Quoting Alejandra10:

Thats horrible i hope they all feel better that remind me of last week hubbt came home from work n my 1 yr old had just finished drinking his milk so i told him to watch him while i went to the washroom all u hear is hubby yelling eeeewwwweee disgusting child lol i came running hubby was all covered in vommit on his head his shirt lol oh it was hilarious i gues he was playing with my son lifting him up n on his way up everything came down lol i still laugh lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:22 AM

Oh wow thats awful :( hope he gets better ma

shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:02 AM
oh that sucks my stomach is turning from reading this, i hope everyones gets better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)