Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wrong #

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:42 PM
  • 18 Replies

I just got a new phone and with it a new #. Well for the past couple of weeks I've been getting calls at all hours. The first few times I just said you got the wrong #. But then i started to get texts saying Hey call me i miss your voice. And Call me it's Me from San Marcos. I told my DH and he was like WTH?? And every time it was different guys. Some sounded like  businessmen but they all kept calling for this chic. I jokingly told my DH i bet this chic was a Hooker. He was like well she's loosing all her customers LOL. Well yesterday this very buissness like man called asking for her. I said sorry you have the wrong #. He said so your the new girl??? WTF!!! I said NO!! He said oh ....so this isn't the Mmmmassage Therapist?? I said NO! He said OMG I'm so very, very sorry. And hung up. I was cracking up cuz the man was stuttering so bad when i told him i wasn't the new chic. LOL  

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:46 PM
lmao, yea she was massaging something really well to have those calls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! that is so funny! I'm sorry you have to deal with that, but wowsa that's a riot!

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Quoting krise:

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! that is so funny! I'm sorry you have to deal with that, but wowsa that's a riot!

I know i think it's funny  cuz they all call and as soon as i answer they think I'm her and I'm like NO! I'm not her. They end up so embarrassed. It's just funny DH thinks it's hilarious.

HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:59 PM

HAHAHAHA!! Sounds like a lot of happy endings!

HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Maybe you should reach out to her on Craigslist in your area like saying "Massage Therapist in the ABC Area whose former number started with 555, please tell your tricks you changed your number." LOL...so serious!

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM

LOL I was thinking of doing this but i wasn't sure what to say. Now i know. I'm gonna steal your words and post it. hahahahaha

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

Maybe you should reach out to her on Craigslist in your area like saying "Massage Therapist in the ABC Area whose former number started with 555, please tell your tricks you changed your number." LOL...so serious!

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

haha thats a good one

LXS
by LXS-Mexicana on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Lmao! That is crazy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:35 PM

haaahahaaa you should of said sorry no happy ending massage therapist here!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:38 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

haha thats a good one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)