Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Are you INSANE?!??"

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM
  • 27 Replies
Okay, do any of you have an attractive (what others consider) asset that you either can't stand or wish you could change?

For me, I have D cups but wish I had C cups. People think I'm crazy but you see, I'm only 5'2" and if I wear the wrong thing, I either look chunky or afraid I look like a bimbo. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:08 PM

no... I would like to add on rather then take away for me. lol

RainyRain
by Reyna on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM
I am 5'1 and have D's as well. I grew a cup with each pregnancy, Why did they grow? I was quite content with a B cup. =s
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:27 PM
Yes I do, my thights and my behind. They grew with pregnancy. Now I've been call jlo. And OMG so I dislike thAt. The fact that I can't stand her doesn't help. Lol
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:31 PM
I would also be content with a B but hubby wouldn't mind C. I might want to start doing pectoral workouts to burn fat.

Quoting RainyRain:

I am 5'1 and have D's as well. I grew a cup with each pregnancy, Why did they grow? I was quite content with a B cup. =s
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM
That's hot, too! And I love me some JLo!!

Quoting karma729:

Yes I do, my thights and my behind. They grew with pregnancy. Now I've been call jlo. And OMG so I dislike thAt. The fact that I can't stand her doesn't help. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Quoting HeartCharmMama:

Hecks no, I cant wear my regular size jeans because it doesn't come up because of both things. Then I have to buy it a bigger size so I have to put on a belt because I will be shoeing my ass if I bend down lol. Its not exaggerated big like nikki Minaj but for the size I was it is.
elle31106
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM
This!!! I swear we are twins separated at birth. I had a nice C before babies, now my 5'2 self has a big D. If I had my way, I'd love a firm smaller C

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

Okay, do any of you have an attractive (what others consider) asset that you either can't stand or wish you could change?

For me, I have D cups but wish I had C cups. People think I'm crazy but you see, I'm only 5'2" and if I wear the wrong thing, I either look chunky or afraid I look like a bimbo. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:56 PM
I tell my friend she has double doors. Dcups. Because she shorter than me but has dcups.
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Yep, I could do 34C. So many cute dresses and coats I would be able to wear. :/

Quoting elle31106:

This!!! I swear we are twins separated at birth. I had a nice C before babies, now my 5'2 self has a big D. If I had my way, I'd love a firm smaller C

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:59 PM
Darn I'm the unlucky one! I have like small Bs and after my daughter I went to a nice C.... Well when I stopped breastfeeding after 2 uyears my boob went down again :( and I miss them LOL!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)