• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

effing toothfairy !!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:49 PM
  • 12 Replies

Forgot AGAIN !!! UGH, my DD came to me all sad, with her bear that she FORGOT again for the 2nd night  ! Damm IT !! frustrated

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on May. 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM
aww, get on it girl, put a dollar under her pillow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Quoting shorty_girl330:

aww, get on it girl, put a dollar under her pillow

girl! She got $5.00 for ONE tooth last week !! I snet my hubby to 7/11 to get money out my card , and I told him to get change and he comes back with 4 $5.00 bills .... I'm like "dude??" , jajajaja

RainyRain
by Reyna on May. 21, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Better hurry and put a $20, you, ehem the tooth fairy owes her some late fees, LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karma729
by Karina-D.R. on May. 21, 2011 at 5:35 PM
You better put the freaking money under that pillow lol
EddiesGirl8400
by Christina-Spanish/Am on May. 21, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Quoting RainyRain:

Better hurry and put a $20, you, ehem the tooth fairy owes her some late fees, LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Quoting karma729:

You better put the freaking money under that pillow lol

haha, she reminded me last night and I said , I'm gonna text the toothfairy

4evamami
by Awilda on May. 21, 2011 at 6:23 PM

lol!

Quoting RainyRain:

ctouzet
by Cathy on May. 21, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Do like I did & leave an apology note, explaining the lateness.  I used our dog as an excuse.  We had a big drooly boxer that looked mean but didn't hurt a fly.  I wrote a letter & taped it to the outside door.  My letter went like this:   Dear Justin, I tried to come in to get your tooth & leave you a reward but I saw your big mean dog & got scared & ran away.  Please put your dog away tonight & I'll come back.  Love, The Tooth Fairy

My son wrote her back:  Dear tooth fairy, I have a nice dog & she will just lick you.  Please come back.  Justin.  

I still have the letter in his baby book.  lol

krise
by Christine-Arizona on May. 21, 2011 at 10:28 PM
haha yes this!

Quoting RainyRain:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elle31106
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM
OMG that is so stinking cute.

Quoting ctouzet:

Do like I did & leave an apology note, explaining the lateness.  I used our dog as an excuse.  We had a big drooly boxer that looked mean but didn't hurt a fly.  I wrote a letter & taped it to the outside door.  My letter went like this:   Dear Justin, I tried to come in to get your tooth & leave you a reward but I saw your big mean dog & got scared & ran away.  Please put your dog away tonight & I'll come back.  Love, The Tooth Fairy

My son wrote her back:  Dear tooth fairy, I have a nice dog & she will just lick you.  Please come back.  Justin.  

I still have the letter in his baby book.  lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)