Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had to get out =( Update (need some advice) on page 2

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:20 PM
  • 34 Replies

I just had an argument with my husband and then had a blowout with my oldest dd and I just gave up and left the house. So know I am parked in a park sitting in my car bc I am SO frustrated. I'm going to take a walk and try to cool off. Maybe get some sun while I'm at it lol.

Ugh I am so not happy right now!!! Sorry. Had to vent.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on May. 21, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Awww I'm sorry hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:25 PM

um, I do that sometimes, and I sit in the truck, and listen to music ... I hope u get it together girl ((hugs))

LXS
by LXS-Mexicana on May. 21, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Sorry babes.. But go window shopping or maybe get some stuff to BBQ later :) Sometimes it's better to leave. It gives everyone a cool down period. I also believe it's a very mature, rational decision. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on May. 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM
Thanks Kim

Quoting kgmmw:

Awww I'm sorry hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on May. 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM
I have my iPod for music so I'm good. Thanks

Quoting mami323:

um, I do that sometimes, and I sit in the truck, and listen to music ... I hope u get it together girl ((hugs))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on May. 21, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Im sitting at a picnic table just looking around. I don't feel very mature right know but I'm trying to get there. Thanks

Quoting LXS:

Sorry babes.. But go window shopping or maybe get some stuff to BBQ later :) Sometimes it's better to leave. It gives everyone a cool down period. I also believe it's a very mature, rational decision. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Quoting LuLu5J:

Im sitting at a picnic table just looking around. I don't feel very mature right know but I'm trying to get there. Thanks

Quoting LXS:

aw, man I wish I was there next to you making u laugh ....

LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on May. 21, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Thanks hun. I appreciate it :/

Quoting mami323:

Quoting LuLu5J:

Quoting LXS:

aw, man I wish I was there next to you making u laugh ....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glamorous_mami
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:46 PM

aww hope ur ok.

krise
by Christine-Arizona on May. 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM

HUGS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)