Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Arguments

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

When do you and your dh argue about the most?  When you argue what won't you tolerate from him at all? Cursing, calling names, etc.  And how do you resolve the argument when he goes over that line?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on May. 21, 2011 at 8:03 PM
we dont argue often but when we do its mostly cuz i want him all to myself and he wants his friends over, i dont really have any friends to talk to let alone hang with and i wouldnt know what to do if i did im totally socially retarded. I just love to be around him and our kids, my idea of a good night out is us 4 going to chuck e chesse or something but he rather drink beers with his lame friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on May. 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM
We hardly ever argue
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on May. 21, 2011 at 9:11 PM

we don't argue that much anymore. it use to be about money, but we both have come to an understanding on that.

DollofMalice
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:40 PM

We argue about money, sex, and my stupid insecurities. It's usually me starting arguments. He doesn't like conflict.

But we never put each other down. We have only gone to bed mad twice, and that was because I was hurt. We usually talk until things are some what resolved... and Yeah, it ends up with makeup sex more times then I would like to admit lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)