Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the day 7/8

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:21 AM
  • 20 Replies

In school who was your fav teacher and what subject did they teach?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM

In school my fav teacher was a teacher named Mrs. Oliva & she was my 6th grade teacher in Florida.. I wonder often times if she still lives. She was my angel.

glamorous_mami
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Oh Mrs. Macon-Gee!!!! She taught SAT/Prep & english SHE WAS THE BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD!!!!!

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM

My 8th grade teacher Whos name was Ms Donna, I loved her class

HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:27 AM

It was Schuster and he taught most of the social studies classes. I took U.S. History, Sociology and Psychology. His lessons were hilarious and he kept it REAL which meant there was some swearing when necessary. 

He found me on FB a few years back and we met up for coffee and had like a 2 hr long discussion and it was great! We haven't spoken since. He influenced so many students.

manifer_momma
by Virginia on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM
I had two lol. First, Mrs. Candelaria, my 2nd grade teacher. She was always so patient with me:)
Second, Mrs. Schalliol, my high school German class teacher. She made everything fun and she just had a very easy going personality. Don't make her angry lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Mr Carrales, the nicest kindest human being ever!!! I will never forget him!!!! He made sure a dirt poor kid like me got a Christmas gift!! I'm tearing up just remembering him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manifer_momma
by Virginia on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Aww, that's so sweet!

Quoting LMJ1:

Mr Carrales, the nicest kindest human being ever!!! I will never forget him!!!! He made sure a dirt poor kid like me got a Christmas gift!! I'm tearing up just remembering him!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elle31106
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Mr. Korgoveski, my Government teacher, my sophomore year in high school. He was so passionate about the Constitution that his tutledge helped me to really understand, appreciate and really grasp the importance of it. His enthusiasm was
infectious. He also fostered my introduction to politics and I will forever be grateful for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:08 PM

My 6th grade art teacher, he was a freak but was soo cool. for the life of me, I can't remember his name.

ZachysMama08
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Mrs. Neff, my kindergarten and first grade teacher! We were all so happy she was our first grade teacher too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)