Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just needng to VENT having one of those DAYS

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:46 PM
  • 9 Replies
Besides my usual mariatel probs. I dont feel like im a good mom lately im always chasing them trying to get them to do what I say. So stressed&my anxiety level is out the roof.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lizzie_8690
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Just take easy on ur self! Gibe ur self a little break, i know its stressing when u have so many problems!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Awww that happens to me often. I know its stressing mama. I suggest you get some ME time & take a deep breathe & google some good laughs do you have a cell phone w internet? Go on You Tube & get some good laughs on something funny or do you have any friends you can go out with for a little bit like go shopping or eat out or something? You always have us ladies group hugwe are here for ya!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM

**HUGS**

momto3underfive
by Julia-Native Ame/Mex on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:17 PM

I know what you mean I have 3 and they dont listen unless they see the belt.lol but when out in public Its horrible I dont go out alone anymore.lol I wait till Hubby gets home,hey do they have a CRisis Nursery in your area? I take my kidz there for 3 days to get my self together they are very nice people and a safe place.

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM
I hope you're feeling better today.
I usually have wine handy for those kind of days. I'm not a drinker much, but sometimes it's relaxing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:22 PM

hugs.

girl my two oldests work my last nerve often. I know how you feel. 

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Jul. 10, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Crisis Nursery??!! Never heard of that!! That is cool!

Quoting momto3underfive:

I know what you mean I have 3 and they dont listen unless they see the belt.lol but when out in public Its horrible I dont go out alone anymore.lol I wait till Hubby gets home,hey do they have a CRisis Nursery in your area? I take my kidz there for 3 days to get my self together they are very nice people and a safe place.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jul. 10, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Big hugs chica, i hope things calm down for u and u can relax alittle 

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jul. 10, 2011 at 11:36 AM
I can so picture Marlene on Google right now lol jk

Quoting marlene992:

Crisis Nursery??!! Never heard of that!! That is cool!

Quoting momto3underfive:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)