Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you pay...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

39 portrait package

For a portrait package with 39 photos in 3 poses?? The package includes 2-8x10s, 2-5x7s, 15-4x6s, 20-wallets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:11 AM

60 dollars.

Briannas_mommy1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:28 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:31 AM

I'm getting a package similar to this with a couple of extras for $60

ctouzet
by Cathy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:34 AM

That would depend on the amount of time it took, the location the pictures were taken in & the experience & professionalism of the photgrapher.

For example I've taken my kids to a photography chain to Portrait Innovations.  They do 40 pics for 9.95,  Quick, easy & not much effort.

Then I have a local friend that does amazing, personalized, super attentive work & on special occassions I have been know to pay her in the hundreds for her amazing talent.  http://www.thepolishedpaparazzi.com/

Briannas_mommy1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Outdoor photos. 50-150 photos taken. 3poses with the package. With option to purchase additional photos and/or cds.

Quoting ctouzet:

That would depend on the amount of time it took, the location the pictures were taken in & the experience & professionalism of the photgrapher.

For example I've taken my kids to a photography chain to Portrait Innovations.  The do 40 pics for 9.95,  Quick, easy & not much effort.

Then I have a local friend that does amazing, personalized, super attentive work & on special occassions I have been know to pay her in the hundreds for her amazing talent.  http://www.thepolishedpaparazzi.com/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:10 AM

$60 seems reasonable but like Cathy says it depends on the quality & time well spent on the sitting.

Briannas_mommy1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:19 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)