Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

felling in a bit of a down today....venting....

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:24 AM
  • 12 Replies

and here it is why i feel like this.  i have been in this company for almost 5yrs and i really havent accomplished anything.  i feel that been here all this time i wouldve learn something about this company besides the regular admin. work. i feel like im in standstill and no where to go.  I thank GOD i have my job because at least im contributing paying the bills and i know that's a weight off my DH shoulders. but im really not happy. as i was coming to work  the thought of " yeah another day "  came to me and i dontlike it because that's what starts getting me deppress and i see how i change as soon as i get off the elevator and into the office. tdoing the same thing everyday for the past 5yrs could really get to you. 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Ay mama, estamos en el mismo bote.  I know exactly how you feel.  Is there any way you can look for another job?  What kind of work do you do?

Cafe Veronica
by Veronica-Puerto Rico on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Awww =(

What type of company is it? Is there another position that you could do?

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:42 AM

right now im an admin. for like whoever needs me which is why I really get in this moods becasue its like i dont have a particular person to work for. ,dont get me wrong i like helpingpeople but the fact that they think you need to help them with some nonsense its what really gets to me( todologa like i call myself) in a Architectural firm.  

Quoting LuLu5J:

Ay mama, estamos en el mismo bote.  I know exactly how you feel.  Is there any way you can look for another job?  What kind of work do you do?

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:52 AM

nope not really because the rest is either doing inspection, engineers and arch. work. 

Quoting Cafe Veronica:

Awww =(

What type of company is it? Is there another position that you could do?

HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM

I'm on the same boat with you and Lulu. I'm in the process of job hunting and hopefully I'll find something too. Maybe you should look around and find somewhere you can grow.

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:04 AM

ay mi amiguchis! I feel the same way. I will pray you feel better. Look on Indeed.com & don't lose hope something will come up. Just stay faithful mama! I wub you mi amiguchis Your like a big sister to me! Don't you get down bcs I need you to stay strong for me & especially for your lovely familia!!you rockSTAY POSITIVE! I LOVE YA GIRLFRIEND!

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:19 AM

hay amiguela lol.. im staying positive. trust me i am.

Quoting marlene992:

ay mi amiguchis! I feel the same way. I will pray you feel better. Look on Indeed.com & don't lose hope something will come up. Just stay faithful mama! I wub you mi amiguchis Your like a big sister to me! Don't you get down bcs I need you to stay strong for me & especially for your lovely familia!!you rockSTAY POSITIVE! I LOVE YA GIRLFRIEND!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:39 AM

awe. I'm sorry!

lucky35
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:09 PM

try doing it for 15 years.  same stuff just another day.  You want to find something better but with the ecomony how can you find another job without knowing if it will work out there.   I"m grateful i have a job and it has its pro's and con's about it but you get bored and its not fullfilling anymore. 

SDbabe
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:15 PM
My husband is in the same situation. I'm sorry mama, hopefully something more fullfiling will come.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)