Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~~I will be MIA the next few days~~(UPDATE))

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM
  • 14 Replies

Hola chicas so as some may know my dd will be having an IVIG INFUSION done at childrens hospital to help with her diagnosis MG tommorrow early in the morning  her medication the dr had put her on started not to work anymore after he lowered her dosage so i kinda new we would have to go this  route ((sigh)) since he did tell us.  i just feel so bad for her cause this will be her first time having this done so we will be there tommorrow morning basically the whole day its a in and out patient thing but im staying postive she will have no reactions to this im dreading having to sit there and watch my daughter with an IV in her its been a rough road for us but im staying positive she will do fine.. its just heartbreaking for me to see her go through so much as it is i try to not let my emotions get the best of me but as a mom you cant help it im nervous and scared  for her and i know she will do fine but just the whole thought of this makes me scared this is something she will have to have done all the time im not sure how many times yet but i know it's every few weeks from what her nuero said but im already getting her toys and ds and mobi-go electronic stuff ready so i can have her sit there without wanting have the IV taken out so im bringing stuff she likes to entertain her there with im so thankful steve will be taking the day off to be there with us work was understanding and let him switch his days off so whew im happy for that   .. please ladies continue to keep her in your prayers and thanks so much ladies for always having her in your thoughts and prayers it means alot.  i will try to update on her status  or i will let one of you ladies know how she does or i will update through my FB. i might not be on for the next two days considering i have to keep an eye on her...

THANKS LADIES FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME IT MEANS ALOT TO US....

UPDATE:So i just got a phone call saying she wont be having it done tommorrow afterall GRRRR apparently the insurance she has doesnt cover that so we have to have her other isurance she has approve and cover it since they deal with that kind of diagnosis and they cover that  they didnt know so they have been trying the last 24hrs to get this approved and steve took the day off for nothing grrr now we have to wait at least three days till its approved  and have them reschedule and we have a family function to go to nextweek out in cali and steve already put the request in for that im so mad cause now i have to see how we are going to do it to see if where able to do the day they request for this its so hard when you have no family and only one car to have someone help you and i dont want him to miss wk  ok vent over :(

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Dont be scared amiga, everything will be just fine, the doctors and nurses will take good care of her. Try not to stress so much , its not good for you or for katelyn. Hugs and Ill call you later :)

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM

awww hope everything works out fine and you dont have to stay there.  hope that works for your DD

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:29 PM
I'm sure all will be ok hon. Your a super mom! I will say a prayer for her and you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mum1
by Divia on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:44 PM
I will definitely keep you and your daughter in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twobells
by Orfelinda on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Positive thinking and i am sure everything will work out find. Sending prayers your way.

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:55 PM

Irene I will continue to pray for you guys. I love you my friend. Everything will be ok just call me if you need to talk.

LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM

I'll be praying for you guys.  Take care mama =)

glamorous_mami
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:30 PM

she will def. be in my prayers mama!!! Keep your head up!!! & Lots of hugs for you both!

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:23 PM

thankyou ladies much love to all of you :)

LXS
by LXS-Mexicana on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Take care mama! We will be praying for you and Katelyn! :) *hugs and kisses*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)