Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cant Wait!!! Vent

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:43 PM
  • 7 Replies

I love having my kids home but God Im ready for back to school. I work from home and my kids are very helpful. My kids are just like me very friendly so I think the moms around here take advantage of that sending all the kids to my house ugh. I hate been mean but I cant do it anymore they need to go back to school or the moms need to keep them at home. I can hear them in my office and when I ask to please be quiet they gave me an actitute Im about to get the puertorican side out me lol. frustrated

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GOBryan
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Mine started this monday.. Yay!!!

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Slap them 1 by 1 out the door! lmao j/k I understand you my sister sticks me w her children sometimes & I regret I ever brought them sometimes but I can't live w/o them around lol! I would just send them home for today if they're annoying you.

pope79
by Sallys-Puerto Rico on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Quoting GOBryan:

Mine started this monday.. Yay!!!

Lucky you! enjoy lol

LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Lol!  I know how you feel mine don't start until after Labor Day and I want them to go back NOW, lol!

pope79
by Sallys-Puerto Rico on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Quoting marlene992:

Slap them 1 by 1 out the door! lmao j/k I understand you my sister sticks me w her children sometimes & I regret I ever brought them sometimes but I can't live w/o them around lol! I would just send them home for today if they're annoying you.

hahahaha I really want to but one of the mom is not home WTF she did not ask if I could keep her child breath in breath out

glamorous_mami
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:31 PM

dang!!! Lol poor u! lol.

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Quoting pope79:

Quoting marlene992:

hahahaha I really want to but one of the mom is not home WTF she did not ask if I could keep her child breath in breath out

The nerve of her! lol Call police & tell them the childs parents never informed you that you will be babysitting lol j/k!! SHOOOOTTT YES BREATHE AMIGA BREATHE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)