Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my oops moment

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:15 PM
  • 14 Replies
Lol I had a can of sprite and was going to pour it in my glass of ice but instead poured it all over the counter haha I wasn't even looking I just kept pouring. What has been your latest "oops" moment?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:18 PM
LOL
I can't think of anything right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ngelulu
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:28 PM
I can only think of DUH moments right now. Like when I was getting all stressed about some info. I needed from my school...but it turned out some papers that I had received from them had the info. I needed written on the back of the papers...I just didn't bother to look... =P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:39 PM
So u stressed over nothing that sucks

Quoting Ngelulu:

I can only think of DUH moments right now. Like when I was getting all stressed about some info. I needed from my school...but it turned out some papers that I had received from them had the info. I needed written on the back of the papers...I just didn't bother to look... =P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:47 PM

I've accidentally (a few times already) poured coffee when I had my mug flipped upside down. D'Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:55 PM

hahahaha... really, I'm not going to go there. I have plenty as most of you know.

Ngelulu
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Ouch u didn't get burned...

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

I've accidentally (a few times already) poured coffee when I had my mug flipped upside down. D'Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Very close, but no, thank God.

Quoting Ngelulu:

Ouch u didn't get burned...

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

ness_uh_0630
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:49 PM

i was making sopapillas last night and i set down the flour on the stove and didnt realize it had a spoon in it which was heavy and i turned around then heard a clink and saw flour on the floor. then when i was opening the new flour bag, i lost my grip, caught it and as i did it poofed all over me

twobells
by Orfelinda on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I been having a lot of those lately. Last Wednesday I had to go back to work for some training and when I was done I could not find my car keys. I looked every where and had other associates help me look for them. I went to my car to see if I locked them in there and I could not find my car. What my car was stolen! I start going back inside upset and then I realized that my son had dropped me off. My mind is slowly leaving me. Co-workers have been laughing at me lately because of all the dumb stuff I have being doing.

ness_uh_0630
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:54 AM

oh mama!! i have done that i have gone to see friends and forgot the so took me and i called him once crying saying he was going to be so mad at me that i lost the keys and i couldnt find the car and he was like "ummm are you smoking crack" me: "no chuck this is serious! " he says "i dropped you off there and im at the store with the kids remember? we are picking u up after?"

Quoting twobells:

I been having a lot of those lately. Last Wednesday I had to go back to work for some training and when I was done I could not find my car keys. I looked every where and had other associates help me look for them. I went to my car to see if I locked them in there and I could not find my car. What my car was stolen! I start going back inside upset and then I realized that my son had dropped me off. My mind is slowly leaving me. Co-workers have been laughing at me lately because of all the dumb stuff I have being doing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)