Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thoughtfulness when I really needed it.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM
  • 12 Replies

I had such a disappointing day today that only got worse and worse up until 5:02.

Hub already knew what kind of mood I was in so he spoke many words of encouragement to me over the phone. When baby and I arrived home, I notice a clean kitchen! He unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, cleaned off the counters and put a pizza in the oven.

I'm so blessed, it's those little things, ya know?

What has DH/SO done for you when you had a bad day?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karladiego
by Karla on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:33 PM

He has cooked, cleaned the house and even sent me to bed early with a glass of wine while he took care of everything else.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:41 PM
Ummmmmmm sad to say I can't think of a time right off of my head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ngelulu
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:41 PM
Aww don't u love it when ur dh/so do that? That's so great that he did that for u. I remember when I was so sleepy one day and took a nap when I woke up the house was cleaned and my dh made me an ice cream shake that I like...he even put dd to bed and we watched movies for the rest of the night..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ctouzet
by Cathy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM

For as many times my dh gets me angry, I must say he is extremely considerate & attentive.  He will often offer to order take out when I've been running around like crazy & dinner isn't made.  He takes kids out to the park or a car ride if I need a break.  He gives me massages regularly when I know he is the one that really needs one (lotion or oil included).  When he is appreciative or feels I need a pick me up he brings me flowers or a tiny gift.  Yes, I definately have a winner when it comes to things like this.

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:08 PM
Mine wont cook or clean but will get take out and hire simeone to clean.

:-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:08 PM
That is so sweet!!

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

I had such a disappointing day today that only got worse and worse up until 5:02.

Hub already knew what kind of mood I was in so he spoke many words of encouragement to me over the phone. When baby and I arrived home, I notice a clean kitchen! He unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, cleaned off the counters and put a pizza in the oven.

I'm so blessed, it's those little things, ya know?

What has DH/SO done for you when you had a bad day?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twobells
by Orfelinda on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:59 PM

That was really nice of him. My DH brings me my favorite ice cream.

angeline
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM
He made me dinner :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM
He sent me to take a bath & took care of DS without complaint. Then he let me sleep in the next morning even though it was his turn ( we each get a day on weekends).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM
This w/o the wine lol. He doesnt let the kids into the rooms so he keeps them in the livingroom. So they won't disturb me.

Quoting karladiego:

He has cooked, cleaned the house and even sent me to bed early with a glass of wine while he took care of everything else.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)