Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cuñado cheated but sister doesn't know...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:27 AM
  • 25 Replies

So my sister and her hubby were visiting my mom in Miami. They used to live in Texas but recently moved to Honduras. While they were at my moms he forced himself on one of my moms friend one night. Apparently he was drunk but he frenched my mothers friend. My sister was already sleeping. So my mom calls me and tells me she doesnt know how to tell my sister and if she should. Well they already left and my mom didnt end up telling her anything. Should she have? Or was it minor to where she shouldnt put the stress on my sister??? I personally think i would want to know. My mom is scared that if she had told then they would never come visit again- and she loves my sister and her grand baby. I feel bad that i know- so should i just leave it alone???

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Hell the fuck no she needs to tell her!!!!!! It is not your mom's fault that something happened while they were over there.  Your poor sister.... if it happened once then it will happen again.  If it hasn 't already.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:14 AM

oh em gee your mom her mom needs to tell her. Of course your sis will be upset but she needs to tell her asap. 

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:23 AM

She definitely should know, and if someone doesnt tell her and she finds out on her own she will be even more hurt, 

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:41 AM
What an awful situation!  He disrespected your sister, your mother's friend and your mother (it happened under her roof).   I say she needs to tell your sister.  It doesn't matter if it was just a kiss.  Did your mom see it happen or did her friend come and tell her? 
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:09 AM

She needs to know!!!

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM

By the way, sorry, you're going through this!  This is a bad situation to be in

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:11 AM

i suggest before you or anybody else call your sister, ask your mom if she saw this or was she told about this, second, ask your mom if were they all drinking that day and if she recalls him been drunk, third, there's something in this story that is not adding up.  whos this lady friend? i know is your mom's friend but does she know her well enough that she knows she wouldnt lie on something like this?  where did this happened?  there are so many questions that comes to mind becasue like i said before it just doesnt seem toadd up...but this is me seeing this from another point of view.. 

Quoting dahlimamma:

What an awful situation!  He disrespected your sister, your mother's friend and your mother (it happened under her roof).   I say she needs to tell your sister.  It doesn't matter if it was just a kiss.  Did your mom see it happen or did her friend come and tell her? 

R3G1N4_L0V3
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Since that is here daughter she should definitely tell!...if your sister finds out that this was kept from her she would be devastated!

Dazey18
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:36 AM
I agree with karma....you need to find out a little more and fill in the gaps before you decide to tell her....
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Quoting Dazey18:

I agree with karma....you need to find out a little more and fill in the gaps before you decide to tell her....

FREAKING CRAZY!!!! THAT IS NUTSS!!! YES I AGREE FILL THOSE GAPS PLS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)