Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worth 40 bucks?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:51 PM
  • 17 Replies

Have any of yall tried the Mederma Stretch Marks therapy? I've got stretch marks but they arent as bad and I saw this in a magazine and I saw how much it was at Walmart and jeeze lol 40 bucks?? Anyways wondering if any of yall have tried it and if its worth the money. I've been using cocoa butter & vitamin E oil, i guessed it helped. Here's a pic below!

you see the ones on both side of my linea negra, they arent bad but they look really werid cause my tummy is tan haha lol

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Mmmm....i wonder if they sell a sample size somewhere else. $40 would be kind of too much for me. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glamorous_mami
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:58 PM

I know, and i dont wanna buy it and have it not work. I have read reviews and they said IT DOES work. But idk..40 bucks for a cream, thats 40 bucks i could spend on make up lol

Quoting LMJ1:

Mmmm....i wonder if they sell a sample size somewhere else. $40 would be kind of too much for me. LOL

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:02 PM
What about that bio oil at walgreens for $12
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM

You look much better than me right now. lol. All I can say if there truly was a cure for stretchmarks, EVERYONE would have the product. JMO.

glamorous_mami
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:17 PM

oh yeah i forgot about that one! I'll look up that one to see. thanks mama!!

Quoting LMJ1:

What about that bio oil at walgreens for $12

glamorous_mami
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:20 PM

lol yeah i know. i just feel self conscience when it comes to my belly lol. especially since its like tan and my stretch marks are white haha lol.

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

You look much better than me right now. lol. All I can say if there truly was a cure for stretchmarks, EVERYONE would have the product. JMO.

MSROCKY
by Raquel on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I think $40 is a bit pricey for me - but I have been know to spend more $ on worthless ish!   lol.  At least this product is suppose to do something for you & it just might work....

elle31106
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Maderma is fantastic. I use the scar cream and it works wonders. All my friends use the stretch mark cream and swear by it. One thing to remember, it is a process. You will see results but it does take awhile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glamorous_mami
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:32 PM

hahaha i know right!!! lol.

Quoting MSROCKY:

I think $40 is a bit pricey for me - but I have been know to spend more $ on worthless ish!   lol.  At least this product is suppose to do something for you & it just might work....

glamorous_mami
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:33 PM

awww thanks Elle for the advice! ;)

Quoting elle31106:

Maderma is fantastic. I use the scar cream and it works wonders. All my friends use the stretch mark cream and swear by it. One thing to remember, it is a process. You will see results but it does take awhile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)