Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chicas... you + meeting someone new

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:24 AM
  • 7 Replies

When you first meet someone, how long do you think it takes for you to tell if they are truly a nice person?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:49 AM

It really depends on the vibe they have.  I have meet a few people and really liked them right off the bat and knew that they were nice.  But with most people, I can honestly say that I am always uneasy about them.  Or I dislike them first!  I guess that's what happens when you get burned too many times.

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:24 AM
Id say a good 10 mins
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:45 AM
If someone is genuinely a nice person, I'd say almost right away while talking to them or can tell by how they shake my hand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alejandra10
by Alejandra-Mexican on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:47 AM
It depends Im very very why when it comes to meeting new people. But once we get talking then i start noticing how they are
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:50 AM

They actually wouldnt be someone new, or at least I wouldnt meet anyone brand spankin new before talking to them on here or on the phone first. But when u meet them it should automatically happen if not why would you be meeting them in the first place ? LOL 

elle31106
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:08 AM
I'm generally a very good judge of character. I can usually tell within minutes of meeting someone whether they are as genuine as they project themselves to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:10 AM

I can usually tell almost right off the bat.  I can tell when a person is being genuinely nice or pretending to be nice, etc.  I've known several people that we've met and have given me a weird vibe and in the end I find out things about them that make me say "yup, that's why I didn't feel comfortable around him/her"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)