Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Twilight Addicts PLEASE OPEN!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM
  • 19 Replies

and join me in a collective OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

Here is the first OFFICIAL FULL MOVIE TRAILER!!!

OMG I might pass out, lol!!!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

LOL...bump.

karma729
by Karina-D.R. on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM

not a fan! sorry bump here's a bump for you.

BUMP!

elle31106
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM
I have been wstching this all morning!!!!! My girlfriends and I are talking about it and giggling like a bunch of 12 yr olds....lol
OMG Edward breaking the window sill as he.... Uh yeah!!! Total hotness. Oh and in the waterfall so they are weightless, oh yeah!!! Aro looks so evil, the wolves look vicious, Jacob is becoming the alpha he was born to be and Edwards struggle w the baby. It is going to be fantastic. Yes, I'm still squealing like a girl....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Thank God!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one!  I just saw it and almost freaked out at my desk lol!

I really want to watch it but at the same I don't bc as soon as it's over we have to wait another year for the last one! Ugh!

Are you watching it as soon as it comes out or are you going to wait?

Quoting elle31106:

I have been wstching this all morning!!!!! My girlfriends and I are talking about it and giggling like a bunch of 12 yr olds....lol
OMG Edward breaking the window sill as he.... Uh yeah!!! Total hotness. Oh and in the waterfall so they are weightless, oh yeah!!! Aro looks so evil, the wolves look vicious, Jacob is becoming the alpha he was born to be and Edwards struggle w the baby. It is going to be fantastic. Yes, I'm still squealing like a girl....lol

elle31106
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Oh girl, you know me better than to think I will wait....lol
While I'm not going to the midnight showing with all the 12 yr olds, my GFs and myself are making an event of it. We are going to the Movie Grill to watch it. Since we have to be there early, we are going to have a cocktail or two at the Grill bar then as we watch the movie we are going to have dinner and more cocktails...lol
Then we will head back to Isa's house talk about the movie, probably have another cocktail and giggle like little girls....lol

Quoting LuLu5J:

Thank God!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one!  I just saw it and almost freaked out at my desk lol!

I really want to watch it but at the same I don't bc as soon as it's over we have to wait another year for the last one! Ugh!

Are you watching it as soon as it comes out or are you going to wait?

Quoting elle31106:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz_erica03
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:45 PM

HOLY CRAP this looks like it's going to be better than the book!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM

OH!!!!!MY!!!!!!GAWD!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!! 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I BLEW THAT PUPPY TO FULL SCREEN MODE OMG OMG OMG 

LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Omg Ana you made me laugh so hard I choked!!! Lmao!!!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM

omg lulu you've just made my fuggin day!!! you have no idea!! Thank you!

LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Trust me it made my day too, lol.  I was sitting at my desk and wanted to start screaming, lol!!

Quoting ana326:

omg lulu you've just made my fuggin day!!! you have no idea!! Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)