Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I'll be 39 weeks preggo this friday, but I'm just so anxious to have the baby! I want her out! Me siento desesperada! My sons bday is the 23rd and I thought I would've had our baby before his big day, I want him to enjoy it, I want to be able to take him out for some fun, but instead I'll be slowing him down, it's so hard to walk alot our just be standing alot... We had to push his party till nxt mnth just cuz we didn't know when I was going to go into labor, but this baby is taking her time! Dont get me wrong I'm so happy that after 2yrs of trying we got blessed, but I feel like I can't breath, and just like I'm missing out on my son, hes so understanding it's amazing... I just wanted to ask if any of you had any suggestions on what I could do to feel a lil "normal"during this time? Our just to feel more relaxed... Ay ya no se ni que quiero, me desespero con cualquier cosa, creo que estoy volviendo a todos locos, incluyendome a mi
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Karla1123
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Sorry it's so long, but I would appreciate any suggestions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy. Hang in there she will be here before you know it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Wow!! You came out of nowhere! LOL! i remember when you told us all you were expecting!! Wow its almost over! Mamita just take it easy the pushing will soon be here before you know it! I can only tell you to go on much enjoyed walks with your DS & someone older just to make sure you don't go into labor. XOXOXOXO!! Can't wait to see the pics of the new addition!

Karla1123
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Lol! I know I'm so strange:D but out just seems to take forever... Especially with the busy mobths to come... But thanks ladies I'll try to relax... Maybe the doc will induce me, I just dnt really like the idea of forcing her out...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Aww mama! I know exactly how you feel.  I felt tha way for my last baby.  She was the heaviest of them and I wanted her out lol! 

You only have a little bit more to go so hold on that.  I think just take things easy and try to relax as much as you can.

Don't worry about your son's b-day party he'll be happy whenever you throw.  That happened with my daughter right before my son was born.  Her birthday was June 18th and the baby was born June 19th.  We waited a month before we had her bday party and she was really excited. She was little so she didn't know the difference lol!

But seriously mama, take it one day at time and take time to relax. Make sure you show us pics! =D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)