Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IMPORTANT DATES!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM
  • 12 Replies

lightbulbOK LADIES!! THIS IS FUNNY!!! BUT I REGISTERED TO TAKE MY GED MATH EXAM & YESTERDAY I WORKED ALL DAY! MIND YOU I TYPE THE DATE ON ALL MY REPORTS & IT DIDN'T DAWN ON ME THAT I CONFUSED MY TEST DATE WITH THIS TUESDAY!! I FEEL LIKE HOPELESS!! LOL I LEFT WORK A LITTLE EARLY ARRIVED AT THE SCHOOL AS I WAS WALKING IN I REMEMBERED MY TEST ISN'T ON THE 8TH ITS ON THE 15TH LAWRD I KNOW I'M STRESSED OUT NOW!! LMAO!!! HAVE YOU LADIES EVER DID THAT?? SHHHH PLEASE DON'T TELL NOONE I HAD TO POST ON FB THAT MY TEST WAS POSTPONED BCS I KNOW I WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT FROM ALL MY FAMILY & FRIENDS OF COURSE I'D ONLY SHARE THIS WITH YOU LADIES!! BUT I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY & NOW I CAN STUDY SOME MORE!! GOD HAS GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY STUDY STUDY FOR ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK LOL YES TURN ON THOSE LIGHTBULBS MARLENE!! LOL!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM
LMAO!!

I was wondering what was up with your statuses!! On one you were heading off; the other, it was postponed! XD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by Lourdes-PR on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Awww! But gracias a Dios that you have more time to study =D

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM
One time I showed up to school on a day off! I was a freshman in college. I don't know if it was one of those memorial days or what. But I went in and it was dead!!

Mind you, school was kind of far, and I was mad I wasted all that gas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Ay pobrecita Marlene. God bless you. You were just eager. I mistake personal dates once in a while but catch myself before it's too late. My calendars are pretty on point though.

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I need to learn how to set my phone for important dates lol Lluvia you are too funny!!!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM
I love you Marlene LOL. I'm sooooo forgetful with dates
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BellaTragedia
by Roxana-Mexicana on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM

LOL! Silly woman!!

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Yep, I've gotten dates messed up before, you're not alone. smile big

Girl, you must really be ready to take that test if you showed up a week early.  big smile mini

So I'm sure you will do great on your test next week. smile mini

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:09 PM

LOL!! YESSS!!! IM READY TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL LADIES!!! I KNOW THE POLICEMAN THATS SECURITY AT SCHOOL WAS LIKE GOOD YOUR EARLY FOR YOUR TEST.

ladybea75
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM
I'm having that kind of day too. I have two kids that go to two different schools at different times. It's a good thing I left early this afternoon because I was halfway to my sons school when my daughter asked if he was going back to school. Nope just taking a new route to your school. Good thing she pays attention otherwise she would have been late
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)