Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know I can... I know I can...ugh nervous..

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:14 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ladies I mentioned in a previous post I'm off to college in Januarybig smile mini. But gosh am I letting my nerves get the best of me. I don't know what to expectfrown miniAm I over reacting, or is this natural to feel?? "I believe in me", and be the best I can be, I believe I can get as far as I allow myself to gooooobig smile mini....somehow the feelings of being confused, anxiety, fearful, almost every emotion you can think of is gettin the bestcrying mini...slapping foreheadThere's so much questions unanswered, my tuition is paid for(thank God), I don't know how or when I begin to receive my financial, ugh, so many questions, yet unanswered...

kiss mini"I live, breathe, and smile for you, my familia"kiss mini

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:13 AM

"fear of the unknown" totally normal to feel like this. You got this mama you will be ok hugs

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:03 AM
You will do great :) its uderstandable to feel nervous but you can do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BellaTragedia
by Roxana-Mexicana on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM

It's totally normal to feel the way you do. I felt the same way after returning to college after almost a decade. Talk to your schools advisers and get in contact with the financial aid office. They may be able to answer your questions and set your mind at ease. You can do this mama! Con animo todo se puede!

shorty_girl330
by Jessica V- Mexico on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM
Its normal, but you will do great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:36 AM
This. After your first day you will be fine. ;)

Quoting ana326:

"fear of the unknown" totally normal to feel like this. You got this mama you will be ok hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Quoting ana326:

HeartCharmMama
by Ing-Pura Latina on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Everything will be great. Just think of the grand reward you will receive after working hard. Keep your goal in mind and remain faithful.

Laynbackmom
by Marisol-La Boricua on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Quoting HeartCharmMama:

Everything will be great. Just think of the grand reward you will receive after working hard. Keep your goal in mind and remain faithful.

Thank you much..will do so....

kiss mini"I live, breathe, and smile for you, my familia"kiss mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)