Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling confused

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:34 AM
  • 7 Replies
Having mixed feelings of having my daughter in daycare and me working full time. I started taking her when she was 3 months she's 1 year old now. Having another baby in May and don't know if I want to go back to work after the 2nd baby. I've always worked since I was 16 so I don't know how I would handle being at home all day. But looking at my daughter and thinking of those special moments I missed cause I was at work makes me want to do it. Sorry this is the first thing that popped in my head this morning :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Laynbackmom
by Marisol-La Boricua on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

" Say no more mamita, "LISTEN TO YOUR HEART" I know money doesn't fall from trees, but experiences, moments shared with your little ones are UNREPEATABLE. Can't ask the baby to take her/his first step when mommy gets back from work?? You either witness it 1st hand or hope someone took pics for ya. It's ok, to let daddy work for now. Atleast until you believe it's ok for you to return, just my opinion....

liznlola
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Laynbackmom
by Marisol-La Boricua on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Quoting liznlola:

Your soooo welcome. REMEMBER, this doesn't make you a bad mommy, it perfects you and makes that bond between baby & you tighter....God Bless You, and hope all goes well....

kiss mini"I live, breathe, and smile for you, my familia"kiss mini

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM
I agree. Very well said.

Quoting Laynbackmom:

" Say no more mamita, "LISTEN TO YOUR HEART" I know money doesn't fall from trees, but experiences, moments shared with your little ones are UNREPEATABLE. Can't ask the baby to take her/his first step when mommy gets back from work?? You either witness it 1st hand or hope someone took pics for ya. It's ok, to let daddy work for now. Atleast until you believe it's ok for you to return, just my opinion....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:26 PM

If you can afford to stay home and feel that's what you really want- do it! I agree with the above statements. Those moments are so special, if you can manage to stay home, you won't regret it.  I'm so glad I have been able to stay home with my kids. Good luck!

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Do whats best for you and your dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jandra
by Alejandra-Mexicana on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Quoting kgmmw:

Do whats best for you and your dd

i agree do what 's best for both of you,good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)