Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Niners and Saints!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:18 AM
  • 7 Replies
Did any of you Ladies watch this game? It was a GOOD game! It was giving me ancias (I don't know how to spell that word lol) I don't watch a whole lot of football, I just like the food that comes along with it! Lol but this was a good game and I watched the whole game!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:06 AM

No, but my dad did nad he was getting all excited over it!!!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Yes!! I was at work but the game was on all the screens. The restaurant was so loud with cheering and screams lol it was hard for all us servers to do our job cause we all would stop and take glimpses here and there. Great game.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:53 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilnena98
by Violeta-Mexicana on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I did and it was a great game. I was dissapointed that the Saints lost. But at the same time glad that the niners won (hey I'm from Cali and it's great to see a Cali team in the playoffs...even though I am not a fan of them)

GueraChicana718
by Morgan-Mexico on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM
I did even though I'm not a big football fan, I as raised a 9ers fan and it was an amazing game! Ahead most of the game, losing in the last few minutes, and the winning score at 30 seconds!!!
elle31106
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM

It was an amazing game. Im not a fan of either team, but I am really glad the niners won. It was exactly what a playoff game should be. Excitement all the way to the end.

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Nope, I didn't see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)