• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PMS

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
I haven't had a period in a little over a year and a half cause I was prego then breast f but now its back and how agrr for about 4 years already I've been getting ugly PMS fatigue, bad mood, head ache, bloating, depression, nausea and a lot more I have talked to my doc but most of them say that's just normal they were all men by the way. Do any of you ladies go though this too? Have you ever been diagnosed? How do you deal with it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mytrueloveS
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I dealt with something similar, but I was on the depo shot.  When I got off it, took  my body a year to normalize itself.  Hang in there, maybe take those PMS pills, don't know the name, but I've heard they help. 

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I've never had them so bad.

Could it be the birth control you are taking to not get pregnant?

Do you take an kinds of medicines?

I hope you find something that helps.

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Actually I can't take any birth control that might have hormones cause I have a thyroid problem and they have told me that my thyroid does not affect my menstrual period like that. I don't mind many of the symptoms only the bad mood I snap at the slightes thing especially at my kids and I hate that cause they are not used to seeing me mad like that.

Quoting JCTVCBN:

I've never had them so bad.

Could it be the birth control you are taking to not get pregnant?

Do you take an kinds of medicines?

I hope you find something that helps.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I would talk to you doctor bc you could have that PMDD I think thats what its called.

BellaTragedia
by Roxana-Mexicana on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Agree. There are medications that can help. If your doc doesn't agree than maybe change docs. You shouldn't have to suffer.

Quoting kgmmw:

I would talk to you doctor bc you could have that PMDD I think thats what its called.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)