Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The last time you went out for dinner...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM
  • 34 Replies
When was the last time you went out for dinner?
Where did you go?
What did you have?
How was the service?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crystal1989
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Last Thursday
Pancho villas
Quesadilla
It was great :)

My uncle treated me and my baby boy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BellaTragedia
by Roxana-Mexicana on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Last Sunday

BJ's

Pizza and a Stella

It was good.

AJAJ-Mommy
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Monday
Family Restaurant
Food was great
Ham & Cheese Omelet, Bacon, Hash browns :)
Service: Waitress wasn't that great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Today
Red Robins
Royal Burger, Steak Fries & a Dos XX.
The food was great but the waitress seemed like she was rushing us. She came a few seconds after we sat down to take our order and brought the bill as soon as we got the food. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brimi09
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:17 PM
I can't even remember. Maybe a couple of years ago, took my kids to an Italian restaurant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM

i love red robin danggggggggggggg i would of told her can i at least take a bite out of my food before you bring the bill.. if that would of happened to us i know steve would of said something his remark would of probably been "shall i just take this to go since you brought me the bill already"lol

Quoting RainyRain:

Today
Red Robins
Royal Burger, Steak Fries & a Dos XX.
The food was greatthe but theI waitress seemed like she was rushing us. She came a few seconds after we sat down to take our order and brought the bill as soon as we got the food. :/

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
A few weeks ago to Olive Garden I had the shrimps with pasta the food was great as always but my baby was not very happy there so we had to leave sooner than usual the waitr was ok had better ones.
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

i will have to say a month ago for steves birthday we went to texas roadhouse. the food was  yummy as always. i had a loaded baked potato wild rice and a steak  and the service was fantastic

twobells
by Orfelinda on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM

On Saturday we went to Las Carretas Mexican restaurant. I had gorditas with beef and they were good. The beans were cold, but other than that everything was good. The service is always good. The girls that work there are real nice and the owner at times walks around greeting customers.

lucy23794
by Lucy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Quoting RainyRain:

When was the last time you went out for dinner? Hubby and I went out not last saturday but the saturday before. 
Where did you go? A place called CJ's pub. it's a bar/restaurant. it's pretty cool. they have tvs and few games to play. they have a wii set up and ppl were playing golf. lol!! it's a local restaurant in our downtown.
What did you have? hubby and i had burgers. they come with chips but we order fries on the side. his was spicy. i had cheese, mushrooms on mine. really good! we had beer to go along with it. 
How was the service? very good. lady was very nice to us. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)