Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IRS is freaking me out!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 12 Replies
I do our Taxes @home through H&R Block. I've done them like this for 3yrs. Everything always comes back fine. No problems. I did our Taxes on the 31st of Jan and my money was supposed to be here the 8th. The 8th came and went and nothing has come yet. So on Friday I check the IRS where's my refund tool and it says "We don't have any available info. Please see topic blah,blah,blah. When I read it it tells me of the different ways you can choose to receive your money. Is this happening to anybody else? I'm freaking out that I messed it all up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
syndi698
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Me We were supposed to also received our check on the eighth and we have Not Received it But I called and they said it would take about 10 more days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for replying :)

Quoting syndi698:

Me We were supposed to also received our check on the eighth and we have Not Received it But I called and they said it would take about 10 more days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syndi698
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Your welcome I was freaking out to l o l
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Call them. they will give you the information you need. They will ask you a ton of questions before they give you an answer fyi.

acrogodess
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

mine still has it as no info available and I filed the 4th

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM

It took us awhile to receive our money from Turbo Tax becausem, my husband accidently picked the prepaid option. Then went back and changed it to direct deposit. That was our only issue.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM

ITs taking longer to process the refunds this yr I was told. hope you get it soon 

twobells
by Orfelinda on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Yes it came out in the news that this year it would take about one more week longer to receive the refund.

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Thanks ladies. 

sandie66
by Sandra-Argentina on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I used taxact.com and actually had my money a couple days sooner than they said I would.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)