Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Bienvenidas a MAMAS LATINAS! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the MAMAS LATINAS group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To add a Mamas Latinas signature to your posts, click here:
Add a "MAMAS LATINAS" Signature to your posts!

Click on this post to find or share recipes:
Recipes - Now easier to find!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself, make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP

*******************************************************************************************************************

You can also join our bilingual sister site Mamaslatinas.com

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Replies (731-740):
SheyAlexis
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Shavannah . I'm 16 years old and I have a daughter that is 3 months old 

ZeidyCruz
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Tengo un ni~o hermoso de 10 a~itos con autismo y todavia no he podido lograr que se quede en su cuarto toda la noche.Siempre se levanta varias veces en la noche y termina durmiendo conosotros.El esta en medicamentos.Que me pueden aconsejar para lograr que duerma en su cuarto.

fredsbride
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Lisa 36 will actually I'm closer to 37. Blessed Mother of 5. Happily married,. Looking for some descent adult conversations when possible. I'm in love with a Man from Nazareth(Jesus)... and I just moved to CORONA ca..
La-Chikilla
by New Member on May. 26, 2014 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Azuleyma I am a mom to 1 boy
Fyrestar68
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
HHi all my name is Xiomara and I have 2 boys (13years and 3years) and 1 girl (1year old-preemie)
Baseballmom0521
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Jessica & I am a mom of 2 boys & 1 cat. 

how are you

dallas.gem84
by on Sep. 15, 2014 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies! Mom of 3 here. Located in Dallas, TX- hoping to meet some Mom's in the area. Even if you aren't, I am always up for meeting new Mom's. My latest addictions are finding new and kid friendly recipe's, learning to sew, getting "me" back in the mix-as we tend to get a little lost with all the other chaos and just really trying to slow down and enjoy life. Nice to meet you all! :)

lccdoging
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Hola Mi nombre es letty tengo dos lindo bebes uno 15 y 8 y mi hija 21
condesa
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2014 at 12:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi guys !

I am originally from Cuba (although I have lived here in the US longer than I lived in Cuba).  Grew up in Chicago and moved to California where all my children were born.  Now we just moved from California to Florida.  I have 5  grown children and 4 grandchildren. I am excited about being in Cafe Mom. 

crazy4rewards
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Anabelle, I'm from Puerto Rico and I live in MA. I have 4 kids (7, 10. 12, and almost 15).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN