Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Bienvenidas a MAMAS LATINAS! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the MAMAS LATINAS group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To add a Mamas Latinas signature to your posts, click here:
Add a "MAMAS LATINAS" Signature to your posts!

Click on this post to find or share recipes:
Recipes - Now easier to find!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself, make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP

*******************************************************************************************************************

You can also join our bilingual sister site Mamaslatinas.com

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Hola bienvenida a Mamas Latinas

Quoting tinker31:

Hola desde Jonesboro, Ga, soy madre de dos varones que estan en homeschooling. No tengo amigas aqui en U.S y entonces me uni a este site.juggling

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Quoting tinker31:

Hola desde Jonesboro, Ga, soy madre de dos varones que estan en homeschooling. No tengo amigas aqui en U.S y entonces me uni a este site.juggling

Hola,

Welcome! / ¡Bienvenida!

a MAMAS LATINAS.

Yo me llamo Marina.

Vivo en N.C.

Youroichi_Sama3
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Hola My name is Lizbeth and I'm 35 y/o and I have 3 big kids my daughter she's 20, My middle son  he's 17 and my youngest he's 10, lol and hubby wants a new bebe >_< he's crazy lol, my favourite color is purple, I like to watch anime, play video games and enjoy time with hubby, I'm mew here I just joined today!!!

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Quoting Youroichi_Sama3:

Hola My name is Lizbeth and I'm 35 y/o and I have 3 big kids my daughter she's 20, My middle son  he's 17 and my youngest he's 10, lol and hubby wants a new bebe >_< he's crazy lol, my favourite color is purple, I like to watch anime, play video games and enjoy time with hubby, I'm mew here I just joined today!!!

Hola Lizbeth,

Welcome to the group.

My name is Marina.

simple smile

pao.daza
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm paola, mother of two teenagers, 19 and 15, I joined this group because it is always good to have other women who share your thoughts, sadness, happiness, in addition to your circle of friends and family, I consider myself a good person, I'm always honest, eventhough that is not what you hear :) although I had my children very young, study Psychology and it has helped me to understand and take stock of the little things that make us crazy. and over time become deep depression and sadness, I am 100% feminist, and I joined this group to support any woman who needs it, here I am in spite of the distance for those who want to know mehugs

bigmomma68
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Hi I'm Jackie and I am the mother of 2.5 year old Triplets Gabriella,Sammy, and Jason
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Quoting bigmomma68:

Hi I'm Jackie and I am the mother of 2.5 year old Triplets Gabriella,Sammy, and Jason

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to the group.

My name is Marina.  

simple smile

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Quoting pao.daza:

Hi, I'm paola, mother of two teenagers, 19 and 15, I joined this group because it is always good to have other women who share your thoughts, sadness, happiness, in addition to your circle of friends and family, I consider myself a good person, I'm always honest, eventhough that is not what you hear :) although I had my children very young, study Psychology and it has helped me to understand and take stock of the little things that make us crazy. and over time become deep depression and sadness, I am 100% feminist, and I joined this group to support any woman who needs it, here I am in spite of the distance for those who want to know mehugs

Hi Paola,

Welcome to the group.

My name is Marina.

simple smile

I have 2 boys.

They are 6 and 13 years old.

I live in N.C.

RealestRican
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM

My name is Kai mother of 4 wonderful kids. Oldest 13 youngest 2. Wonderful career and a photography business as well.

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM

hello kai im irene welcome to mamas latinas :)

Quoting RealestRican:

My name is Kai mother of 4 wonderful kids. Oldest 13 youngest 2. Wonderful career and a photography business as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)