Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Bienvenidas a MAMAS LATINAS! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the MAMAS LATINAS group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To add a Mamas Latinas signature to your posts, click here:
Add a "MAMAS LATINAS" Signature to your posts!

Click on this post to find or share recipes:
Recipes - Now easier to find!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself, make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP

*******************************************************************************************************************

You can also join our bilingual sister site Mamaslatinas.com

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Replies (31-40):
JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Quoting RealestRican:

My name is Kai mother of 4 wonderful kids. Oldest 13 youngest 2. Wonderful career and a photography business as well.

Hi Kai,

Welcome to MAMAS LATINAS.

My name is Marina.

simple smile

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Welcome to the group ladies.welcome

treasurre
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Hello everyone!
I'm a mommy of 3 and stepmomny of 3. I'm new to AZ and looking forward to meeting mommies and their families who may be in the area. I did some play dates in CA with a group of mommies before and it was super fun for our kiddos and us :)
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:58 PM

hello and welcome to the group im from az there is a few of us mom from az what city are you in?this is a awesome group full of wonderful ladies

Quoting treasurre:

Hello everyone!
I'm a mommy of 3 and stepmomny of 3. I'm new to AZ and looking forward to meeting mommies and their families who may be in the area. I did some play dates in CA with a group of mommies before and it was super fun for our kiddos and us :)

treasurre
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:50 AM
I'm currently living in Phoenix. We have explored around our area and a little beyond our comfort zone. I'm a stay at home mommy for now but certainly looking forward to finding a good job out here :) where about in AZ are you?
JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Quoting treasurre:

Hello everyone!

Hello,

Welcome to the group.

My name is Marina.

simple smile

I live in N.C.

Reina13
by Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Hello ladies

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM

hello and welcome to the group

Quoting Reina13:

Hello ladies

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting Reina13:

Hello ladies

Hello,

Welcome to the group.

simple smile

Pirate.Mum
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Hola chicas!

Me llamo Cristina María Serenity Michele...but I go by Serenity.

I just found this group and thought it would be fun :)

I'm of mixed descent including Romani (Calo Gypsy from Spain-migrated there from India), Native blood from the Zacateco region of Mexico, Lakota and Scottish. Family names include: Tórrez (maiden name), Marín, and Soto.

I am a graduate of University of California, Santa Cruz with a BA in Psychology and a minor in Latin American/Latino Studies.

I am Hindu. I'm married to a Muslim convert of Argentinian and Finnish ancestory who served in the Navy and have 3 boys: David Alejandro (19), Jaime Cuahuitl (15) and Imbolc August Rhys Mikhil Marín (almost 6 months).

Glad to be here!

Namaste! ~Serenity*
First mate to my Captain Asif
, Pirate mum to DAK (19), PIT (15) & Immie(<1)

We are a bf-ing cd-ing, bls, circing/vaccing organic family of Pirates
Hand-crafted Earth-friendly Natural bath & body: Selkie Sensuals

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN