Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Bienvenidas a MAMAS LATINAS! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the MAMAS LATINAS group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To add a Mamas Latinas signature to your posts, click here:
Add a "MAMAS LATINAS" Signature to your posts!

Click on this post to find or share recipes:
Recipes - Now easier to find!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself, make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP

*******************************************************************************************************************

You can also join our bilingual sister site Mamaslatinas.com

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Replies (41-50):
boricua3177
by Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!

I'm Monica, I've been married going on three years.  I have one beautiful daughter that just turned 1 on Easter.  I now live in Baltimore, MD but as my screen name says....I am Puerto Rican born in San Juan but raised in the EEUU.  ;-)

I'm glad to come across a forum that has a group for Latina moms!  Hope to get to know you all and make new friends in the process.

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

hello and welcome to the group what nice mixture hope to see  you in the group

Quoting Pirate.Mum:

Hola chicas!

Me llamo Cristina María Serenity Michele...but I go by Serenity.

I just found this group and thought it would be fun :)

I'm of mixed descent including Romani (Calo Gypsy from Spain-migrated there from India), Native blood from the Zacateco region of Mexico, Lakota and Scottish. Family names include: Tórrez (maiden name), Marín, and Soto.

I am a graduate of University of California, Santa Cruz with a BA in Psychology and a minor in Latin American/Latino Studies.

I am Hindu. I'm married to a Muslim convert of Argentinian and Finnish ancestory who served in the Navy and have 3 boys: David Alejandro (19), Jaime Cuahuitl (15) and Imbolc August Rhys Mikhil Marín (almost 6 months).

Glad to be here!

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM

hi monica im irene and welcome to mamas latinas you will have no problems in making friends in here

Quoting boricua3177:

Hello!

I'm Monica, I've been married going on three years.  I have one beautiful daughter that just turned 1 on Easter.  I now live in Baltimore, MD but as my screen name says....I am Puerto Rican born in San Juan but raised in the EEUU.  ;-)

I'm glad to come across a forum that has a group for Latina moms!  Hope to get to know you all and make new friends in the process.

cmartinez0811
by Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:35 PM
hi. my name is cassandra. mom of two boys!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Pirate.Mum:

Hola chicas!

Me llamo Cristina María Serenity Michele...but I go by Serenity.

I just found this group and thought it would be fun :)

I'm of mixed descent including Romani (Calo Gypsy from Spain-migrated there from India), Native blood from the Zacateco region of Mexico, Lakota and Scottish. Family names include: Tórrez (maiden name), Marín, and Soto.

I am a graduate of University of California, Santa Cruz with a BA in Psychology and a minor in Latin American/Latino Studies.

I am Hindu. I'm married to a Muslim convert of Argentinian and Finnish ancestory who served in the Navy and have 3 boys: David Alejandro (19), Jaime Cuahuitl (15) and Imbolc August Rhys Mikhil Marín (almost 6 months).

Glad to be here!

Hello,

Welcome to the group.

My name is Marina.

simple smile

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Quoting boricua3177:

Hello!

Hello Monica.

Welcome to the group.

My name is Marina.

simple smile

I live in N.C.

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting cmartinez0811:

Hi Cassandra,

Welcome to MAMAS LATINAS.

My name is Marina.

simple smile

I also have 2 boys.

They are 6 and 13 years old.

cmartinez0811
by Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:19 PM
thanks! mine are 4 and 11 monthd

Quoting JCTVCBN:

Quoting cmartinez0811:

Hi Cassandra,

My name is Marina.

simple smile

I also have 2 boys.

They are 6 and 13 years old.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmgfw
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Hola! I'm new the the site,my name is Dalia from Fort Worth,Texas,I have a 4yr old son,I'm married will be 5yrs in July.

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Quoting dmgfw:

Hola! I'm new the the site,my name is Dalia from Fort Worth,Texas,I have a 4yr old son,I'm married will be 5yrs in July.

Hola Dalia,

My name is Marina.

simple smile

I grew up in Rosenberg, TX.

I wish I still lived there.

I now live in N.C.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)