Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Bienvenidas a MAMAS LATINAS! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the MAMAS LATINAS group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To add a Mamas Latinas signature to your posts, click here:
Add a "MAMAS LATINAS" Signature to your posts!

Click on this post to find or share recipes:
Recipes - Now easier to find!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself, make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP

*******************************************************************************************************************

You can also join our bilingual sister site Mamaslatinas.com

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Replies (501-510):
elmagutierrez
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Holas me llamo elma gutierrez, vivo en n,c, soy mexicana, casada por 25  anos tengo dos varones de 22 y 20 anos, pertenesco al alto numero de desempleados, que hoy en dia hay en e.u., vote otra vez por obama, le dimos una segunda oportunidad, haber que hace con ella, espero en dios que pronto se establesca el pais, y todos volvamos a tener trabajo, por el momento, estoy tomando unas clases de computacion, y estoy practicandocon ustedes, asi que tengame un poco de paciencia que yo me pongo al corriente.

Elizas
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:48 PM

HOLA!! I'm Eliza, 32 years old. Married my wonderful husband 10 years ago and now have two beautiful kids, Diego and Sofia. We are a military family so we move a lot. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Love to meet new people from all over. Hope to make good friends here. 

Eliza 

RainyRain
by Reyna on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Hola Elma =)

Bienvenida al grupo.

Quoting elmagutierrez:

Holas me llamo elma gutierrez, vivo en n,c, soy mexicana, casada por 25  anos tengo dos varones de 22 y 20 anos, pertenesco al alto numero de desempleados, que hoy en dia hay en e.u., vote otra vez por obama, le dimos una segunda oportunidad, haber que hace con ella, espero en dios que pronto se establesca el pais, y todos volvamos a tener trabajo, por el momento, estoy tomando unas clases de computacion, y estoy practicandocon ustedes, asi que tengame un poco de paciencia que yo me pongo al corriente.

RainyRain
by Reyna on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Hi Eliza =)

Welcome to the group.

Nice to meet you my name is Reyna. 

Quoting Elizas:

HOLA!! I'm Eliza, 32 years old. Married my wonderful husband 10 years ago and now have two beautiful kids, Diego and Sofia. We are a military family so we move a lot. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Love to meet new people from all over. Hope to make good friends here. 

Eliza 

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Hi Eliza.

Welcome to MAMAS LATINAS.

My name is Marina. : )

Quoting Elizas:

Eliza 

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM

welcome

Karygarcia19
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Hello! My name is Karina. I live in Portage,IN. I turn 19 years on Dec 19th. I have a son whose named Nicolas & is 20 months old. He will be turning 2 in March. I am a college student. My major is Nursing. I'm very mature for my age and its all about my son. I don't have many friends and I do wish I would have that one girlfriend who I can do girl things with of just vent to. So hopefully there's mommys here who I can become friends with(:

Supervane
by Vane on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM
hello and welcome to the group!

Quoting Karygarcia19:

Hello! My name is Karina. I live in Portage,IN. I turn 19 years on Dec 19th. I have a son whose named Nicolas & is 20 months old. He will be turning 2 in March. I am a college student. My major is Nursing. I'm very mature for my age and its all about my son. I don't have many friends and I do wish I would have that one girlfriend who I can do girl things with of just vent to. So hopefully there's mommys here who I can become friends with(:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karygarcia19
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM
HI AND THANK YOU(:

Quoting Supervane:

hello and welcome to the group!

Quoting Karygarcia19:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yamilethf21
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM

HI,

My name Yamileth im a 23 yearl old new mom, new wife and new blogger of course this is all literal at least the new mom part since my daughter is already going to turn 4 soon.  For me I am a new mom since I have worked through much of my daughter life not being able to spend much time with her, at this point in my life I do regret it and if there was anyway I could take it all back I would.  I can not live in the past regretting my decision so I decided to life today and let go of yesturday since that day is already gone.  Today I enjoy the moment that in am living with my daughter, my wonderful husband just my life, I begin a new journey by starting a blog where I can vent my feelings and show my life as a young stay at home mom who loves life,family and fashion.  Today I join MAMA LATINAS because I feel that I have so much to learn and grow as a mom, I look forward to meeting new friends, and get advised give advised and interact with other MAMMAS.

"MAKING A BIG LIFE CHANGE IS PRETTY SCARY BUT, NOW WHAT'S EVEN SCARIER? REGRET"

shake hand

Quote:

"MAKING A BIG LIFE CHANGE IS PRETTY SCARY BUT YOU NOW WHAT'S EVEN SCARIER? REGRET"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN