Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Neighbors from hell....

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
  • 16 Replies

Have you ever had a bad neighbor you could swear they were sent from hell? LOL maybe not that bad but close

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on May. 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM
3 moms liked this
No I've had a tiff with a neighbor 3 houses down but now I just flip her off after she waves hi lol jk I don't but i want to.

Bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karladiego
by Karla on May. 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Yep, once....not only he was a mean drunk he was also racist. We had a girl living with us and she didn't speak a word of English, this guy would be nice to my husband (he's white and american) but wouldn't give me a good morning until he found out I spoke english too and then he was so insulting to this girl that lived with us, he would say things like: f*%#ing wetback, leech, etc and she knew that he was being insulting but she didn't know what he was saying, so one day I heard him and I said to him he needed to stop or I was calling the police. We were able to get out of the apartment contract and move because of this...he was a gigantic a$$wipe.

twobells
by Orfelinda on May. 2, 2012 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I have not had any major issues with my neighbors. Growing up my parents had problems with one neighbor. They even poisoned our family dog. He was found by the fence next to their house and had like some white powder on him. My older brother would get chicken bones and wrap hair around them. He would throw it over to their side so they can think he was doing so kind of brujeria on them. Of course my parents did not know this.

STARRYVONN
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't say my neighbors are from hell, but from a different plan, their just some damn "weirdos".

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on May. 2, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
No I've never had rude neighbors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on May. 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Me neither.

Quoting kgmmw:

No I've never had rude neighbors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by NADIA on May. 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM
I've gotten those kind too LoL

Quoting STARRYVONN:

I wouldn't say my neighbors are from hell, but from a different plan, their just some damn "weirdos".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by NADIA on May. 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM
I used to have this old man as a neighbor I would have nightmares about him he used to piss me off so bad. One time he came banging my door because I was installing carpet in my house I was prego at the time and holding my 2 year old he yealled at me pushed me called me names to he wouldn't let me talk or close the door. The guy working on the carpet had to take him out. My blood presure went though the roof that day. I'm so glad he is not my neighbor any more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDianaB
by Diana-Mexican on May. 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Some of these neighbors are really scary
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on May. 3, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Quoting NADIA-R:

I used to have this old man as a neighbor I would have nightmares about him he used to piss me off so bad. One time he came banging my door because I was installing carpet in my house I was prego at the time and holding my 2 year old he yealled at me pushed me called me names to he wouldn't let me talk or close the door. The guy working on the carpet had to take him out. My blood presure went though the roof that day. I'm so glad he is not my neighbor any more.

OMG Nadia!!! What the hell was his problem!??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN