Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Neighbors from hell....

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you ever had a bad neighbor you could swear they were sent from hell? LOL maybe not that bad but close

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Replies (11-16):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on May. 3, 2012 at 2:52 AM

OMG when I lived in South Phoenix there was a family across the street from HELL!!! They were soooooooooo ghetto...loud...obnoxiouss and one day we got into it. Their family and ours!!!! Cops were called and restraining orders were placed!

NADIA-R
by NADIA on May. 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM

No idea what he had againts me whenever he saw me in the common areas with my ex husband he would always smile and say hello and if I never answered he would tell my ex that I was a rude person LOL after all the crap he would say to me.  I think he was koo! koo!

Quoting JeannetteG:

Quoting NADIA-R:

I used to have this old man as a neighbor I would have nightmares about him he used to piss me off so bad. One time he came banging my door because I was installing carpet in my house I was prego at the time and holding my 2 year old he yealled at me pushed me called me names to he wouldn't let me talk or close the door. The guy working on the carpet had to take him out. My blood presure went though the roof that day. I'm so glad he is not my neighbor any more.

OMG Nadia!!! What the hell was his problem!??

NADIA-R
by NADIA on May. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM

OMG I can just imagine, some people don't know how to respect others

Quoting JeannetteG:

OMG when I lived in South Phoenix there was a family across the street from HELL!!! They were soooooooooo ghetto...loud...obnoxiouss and one day we got into it. Their family and ours!!!! Cops were called and restraining orders were placed!

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on May. 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Quoting NADIA-R:

OMG I can just imagine, some people don't know how to respect others

Quoting JeannetteG:

It was bad!!! Their daughter was 17 at the time and really fat and like 5'10 and was threatening to whoop my little 13 year old ass, my mom and my 10 year old brother. She was a psycho bitch!

sophiesmom07
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM

OMG, that's awsome :)

No, thankfully, I have never had any problems with neighbors, unless you count my     ex-tenants who just decided to stop paying the rent. 

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on May. 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Oh yeah...they would throw their cigarrete butts over my backyard all the time!  They would party during the week nights until 3-4 in the morning.  They would throw trash over from their parties.

One day my husband had enough, and threw shit over back at them.  He emptied my recycling bin and threw all his empty beer battles at them.  The punks had the nerve to call the cops!  LMAO! 

They came over and asked my husband if he had thrown that shit over, and he was all, "Yep!  Sure did!"  We proceeded to explain to them all the crap we had endured from them, and the cops were all, "ok" and left!  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)