Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

these women make mexican women look bad

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 12 Replies

So recently my husband went to Mexico to see his family.  I had a preemie so I decided to stay home with our kids.  He was at a family event and everyone there knows everyone.  You know how it is at the "rancho".  Anyhow, my hubby tells me everything and he was disgusted at some of these women.  I'm 30 and he's 42.  He told me that a girl who's is in her early 20's, young enough to be his daughter, was throwing herself at him telling him how in love she was with him after she met him at his sister's house.  That she was willing to leave with him to the U.S.  did I mention she is my husband's nephew's girlfriend.  My husband told her he's happily married and was not the least bit interested. 

My sis in law that lives in Mex  said this girl is desperate to come to the U.S. any way she can.  She also told her that instead of trying to find someone to support her she should get a job or go to school.  I love my sis in law.  She told this girl that I am a beautiful Latin educated woman with a nice body after having his 4 children and that I bank.  Why would he be interested in her.  So this girl sends him messages via facebook with any excuse to talk to my hubby, he shows them to me.  Of course he never replies.  My husbands cousin went to Mex last month and she did the same with him.  I feel so sorry for these girls.  Honestly I pity her and feel no need to tell her anything.  Eventually she'll get tired of my silent husband.

While my husband was in Mex. this older lady that knows him since he was a child was offering to him her 16 yr old niece.  She told him he could bring her to the U.S. and to send her family in Mex some money.  Isn't that prostitution?  My husband told her he's married.  He told her she should be ashamed of herself.  I've also heard similar stories from other guys I know.  They say these women are like a pack of dogs that want to cling to any man that goes from here to there.  They want to come here so bad, I also believe that these women have fantasies about what life is like here. They expect to come and have a man support them, live in a beautiful house and go shopping all day.   They couldn't be more wrong.  What my husband and I have is because we worked hard for it. 

What's even worse is how I hear my guy friends and relatives speak about them.  It's like they trade them off like whores and they say "No, I don't want her, you take her."  It's sad. 

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NADIA-R
by NADIA on May. 2, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Oh wow its not something new to me there are a lot of women like that in Mexico I think its because many women who visit from here go and tell wild fantasy stories LOL like they don't work the husband does they stay home and have a car etc etc I've seen men bring back girls like these married men brake their marriage just to end up alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on May. 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Wow...that's sad and disgusting.  I never knew.  I know the situation in Mexico is bad, but wow...

dinahrp
by Dinah on May. 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM

A girl at my church is from Mex.  She's been here about a year.  Her hubby is also from Mex.  She said he went to visit Mex in a nice truck and he told her how good he has it here and she believed him.  She ended up marrying him, he brought her over and she lives in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 other couples and their kids.  She does not work, has no car and her husband gave her nothing he promised.  They barely make it.  She's so unhappy.  Buy what can she do?  The nice truck, it was repossessedfor nonpayment.  She says she is so embarrassed.

lucy23794
by Lucy on May. 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM

what part of mexico was he at??? that's crazy!

CrickettyBoo
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Wow, that's horrible. My friend's brother is a MAJOR loser, 33 still living with his parents and in a TON of debt....well he got a girl (19 I think) and lied that he owned a construction company amongst otherthings. She believed it, him inbrand name clothing, and spending money like crazy. Well he brought her to the states and inless than a month she went back to mex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Yes, all the women used to throw themselves at my dad even his neices and cousins nasty ass BITCHES I've seen it myself safari kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:22 PM
* as a kid , not safari
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:10 AM
that's sad

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on May. 3, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Yes very very sad and scandelous!

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on May. 3, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Quoting JeannetteG:

Yes very very sad and scandelous!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)