Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

new here!

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

hi my name is Lucy im 24 and my DH is named Phil and also 24 we are expecting our first child and are excited. i am due sept 5th. i am starting to show more and thursday i am giving my notice at work to stop working in mid june. I am a nanny and also trying to start my own inhome daycare once my little one comes along. we are not finding out the sex. I had a lead on my cousin to watch starting in July, but the mom who is a bit flaky backed out, so i am a lot disappointed right now. But i know the pros outweigh the cons like pros, i still get to be home with my child and not work for childcare, but of course a con is being a bit more tight in the budget. so for now i need friends, not many that i have are close to, the ones i have are single and involved in their own lives. Oh i live in thornton.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RainyRain
by Reyna on May. 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Welcome to the group Lucy and congratulations on your little bundle of joy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on May. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on May. 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM

congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the group

Supervane
by Vane on May. 8, 2012 at 2:20 AM

welcome to the group

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on May. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Hola Lucy. Congrats and welcome to the group.

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on May. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Hi Lucy!! 

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your bundle of joy!!!!!  It's ok to be on a tight budget.   When I had mine, we went from a two paychecks to one, so we had to adjust.  I began meal-planning and coupon cutting.  It is possible to still eat well, even on a budget.  :-)

I'm Lluvia, by the way.  I'm 33, and I have a 2.5 yr old DD.

NADIA-R
by NADIA on May. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM

so glad you joined us Lucy and congrats on the new baby. what do you hope you'll have?

JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on May. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to MAMAS LATINAS.

My name is Marina.

simple smile

Quoting ludel:

hi my name is Lucy im 24 and my DH is named Phil and also 24 we are expecting our first child and are excited.  i am due sept 5th.  CONGRATULATIONS. : )  i am starting to show more and thursday i am giving my notice at work to stop working in mid june. I am a nanny and also trying to start my own inhome daycare once my little one comes along. we are not finding out the sex. I had a lead on my cousin to watch starting in July, but the mom who is a bit flaky backed out, so i am a lot disappointed right now. But i know the pros outweigh the cons like pros, i still get to be home with my child and not work for childcare, but of course a con is being a bit more tight in the budget. so for now i need friends, not many that i have are close to, the ones i have are single and involved in their own lives. Oh i live in thornton.

sophiesmom07
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Hi, Lucy! Welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy!

ludel
by New Member on May. 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Personally i still hope its a boy but i am fine with a girl, it really doesn;t matter either way, my husband doesn't care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN