Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

How time flies

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

So my DD graduates this year. She is my third child to graduate and can't believe this school year is coming to an end. So again I am doing the end of the year stuff. Getting cap and gown, announcements, senior portraits and the list goes on and on. She went to her prom and now has band banquet. Three senior award ceremonies and all her senior projects to turn in.

I am not ready for it to be over. I want a little more time to make sure my baby girl is ready to go off to college. I have all the same feelings I had with my boys. Did I do everything I was suppose to do? Was I there for her every time she needed me?  Could I have done things different?  It is hard letting go and knowing she might not need me as much anymore. One less person sitting around  the kitchen table. I am still crossing my fingers that she decides to stay here.

So ladies I sit around seeing baby pictures of my DD. How truly bless I am to have four wonderful kids. How truly bless we all are as mothers. To be part of our kids life everyday and watch them grow. How time flies when your having fun.

by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on May. 15, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Awww congratulations mama!!! Hugs!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on May. 15, 2012 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats to her and you aswell for raising awesome kids.. i look at my 3yr old and say can she stay small forever lol

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on May. 15, 2012 at 5:19 AM

WOW what an accomplishment!!! You should feel so proud!

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on May. 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Congrats to you both. Her for graduating and you for raising such a good student. :) i know it's hard and time sure does fly when your having fun. I'm not looking forward to those days. I too wish my babies stayed little for a little while longer.

sophiesmom07
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Aww, it's bitter sweet, but it is really is wonderful that she's graduating and starting her life!  I agree with you, we are so blessed to be mothers!

twobells
by Orfelinda on May. 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Thanks

Quoting ana326:

Awww congratulations mama!!! Hugs!!!

MrsDianaB
by Diana-Mexican on May. 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Your post is very touching. Congratulations to you and your daughter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karladiego
by Karla on May. 15, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Congrats!! Time does fly...You should be proud!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN