Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

I caught my youngest trying to cut

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 8:40 AM
  • 16 Replies

his eyelashes off.He says they are too long and that there is a little boy making fun of him,saying he has on mascara. Now what? Any ideas?

One pic with eyes closed...you can see his eyelashes well.

One with eyes open so you can see how cute he is...LOL

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!

by on May. 21, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesmom07
by on May. 21, 2012 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG, he's so cute.  I would tell him the kid is just jealous.  I can't stand mean kids :/

dinahrp
by Dinah on May. 21, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Tell him he has the one thing that girls will drool over when he's older and that lil boy is jealous.  Your son is so cute!!

aidenmomplus4
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Your son is very handsome and your should tell him that, it's just awful that other children say hurtful things but it's up to us as parent to just let them know they are perfect the way they are.  God knows it' hard to do that, but like I said you have handsome boy.

brandyblx
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Thank you.I've always thought he is adorable but I am probably biased! smile

Quoting sophiesmom07:

OMG, he's so cute.  I would tell him the kid is just jealous.  I can't stand mean kids :/

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
Author: Milton Berle

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

NADIA-R
by NADIA on May. 21, 2012 at 12:42 PM

he is a cute boy; congratulations! I just don't get it why kids have to be so mean now. I agree with the rest of the moms talk to him reassure him how handsome he is and he shouldn't listen to what the other kids say.

karladiego
by Karla on May. 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM

He is really cute!! My son has long eyelashes and big eyes...you know puss in boots and its sad face?? My son knows how to use his eyes like that and bat his eyelashes when he wants something. Just tell your son that girls looooooove eyelashes like that and that the other kid is probably jealous.

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on May. 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM

He is super cute!!!! That other little boy needs to get over himself.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on May. 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I agree

Quoting JeannetteG:

He is super cute!!!! That other little boy needs to get over himself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on May. 21, 2012 at 1:50 PM
What a cutie!
Just like the other girls said, tell him the other boy is bunkers and that he doesn't know what he is talking about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM

He is so cute.

My ex husband did exactly that. He had extremely long eyelashes as a little boy and was made fun of the same way. So he took scissors and cut them off. According to my ex MIL, he almost cut his eyelids.....lol   She was so upset with him. They grew back but nowhere near as long as they had been.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)