Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just want to let it out .

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
I feel empty inside ,I don't know how to express it in Suddenly I feel like I've lost so much but I don't even know what ,I Love my family,been merried for twelve years I Love my husband but I feel like we have lost each other ,,I spend my time doing what I've been doing for the Last 10 years ,taking care of our children and he works 13 hours 5 days a week. feel alone ,I feel like there is no one for me never ,,I need for him to make me feel like am here ,and I have told him yiet there is no time for even trying ..I've lost weight ,look better all just to get his attention yiet he dosnt ..I don't know what to do ,I just feel like crying .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mandiNthomas
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Speak to him. Tell him how u feel...use your own words!! Exactly what you just told us. If he knows how u. Feel maybe he will comee around. If uve already done that suggest marriage counseling... maybe get a therapist for urself! Keep ur head up pm me if u want to talk...((( hugs))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizbeth05
by Evelin-Colima,Mex on May. 26, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Thanks .

Quoting mandiNthomas:

Speak to him. Tell him how u feel...use your own words!! Exactly what you just told us. If he knows how u. Feel maybe he will comee around. If uve already done that suggest marriage counseling... maybe get a therapist for urself! Keep ur head up pm me if u want to talk...((( hugs))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizbeth05
by Evelin-Colima,Mex on May. 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM
He would never go to marriage counseling .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Judy.Londono
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Have patience and communicate with him, it also helps to put yourselve in his shoes, what do you think he is going through? He works a lot, but family comes first. If there is no time to speak to him then why not write him a letter! He can read it on his way to work. I always said that there is nothing more sincere then a love letter. When we write we tend to let our feelings out a little better than in person. That is just me.
lizbeth05
by Evelin-Colima,Mex on May. 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM
we have talked about it a bunch of times ,but still he doesn't do anything ,I do understand he works a lot but still when he dosnt ,he spends his time Watching TV or with his brother just asking for me to do this and that ,your idea of the letter sounds good I wool use it .thanks

Quoting Judy.Londono:

Have patience and communicate with him, it also helps to put yourselve in his shoes, what do you think he is going through? He works a lot, but family comes first. If there is no time to speak to him then why not write him a letter! He can read it on his way to work. I always said that there is nothing more sincere then a love letter. When we write we tend to let our feelings out a little better than in person. That is just me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on May. 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Maybe you can take a trip...just the two of you.  On his next days off or vacation, do something together, just the two of you.  Rediscover each other, and remind him of what about you he loves.  Ask him, "what made you look at me?"  It will take him back, and think about how he fell in love with you.  Good luck.  My husband does that sometimes, and so I make him think back to our days at the beginning.

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on May. 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess it's time to sit down and have a heart to heart with him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)