Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

I can't believe what this lady did to my daughter!

Posted by   + Show Post

My DD has been dating her boyfriend for six months. This is her first boyfriend and and my daughter is his third girlfriend. She has told me that she does not think his mother likes her. I ask her why she feels this way and she tells me that she is always ignoring her when she goes over to his house. I told her that she might not be very social. Maybe wants to give them time together and not be in the middle of their conversations.

Yesterday she went over to his house and she said his mother was rude to her. She kept talking about his ex girlfriend. Calling her by her name and telling her that she looked like her. She started talking about his graduation party and who he was going to invite. His mother tells him to make sure to invite his ex and to make sure she attends. He tells his mother that the date had to change cause my daughter could not make it on that day. She asked him if  his ex be able to make it and that's what matters. I could not believe this, my daughter is 18 and to have an adult embarrass her like this. And her boyfriend never told his mother to be quiet. He comes to my home and I treat him with respect and have him over for dinner at times.

I told my daughter that in graduation she better not introduce me to her. I really want to give her a piece of my mind. This really makes me mad and told her not to go over again. I also told my daughter to talk to her boyfriend and let him know that she did not appreciate how she was treated by his mother.

by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Replies (11-17):
Birdie100
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd be sooo upset and you have a right to be.  I think you did great to tell your daughter not to go over there and to let her boyfriend know how she feels.  Now you will see if her boyfriend respects your daughter and if he is worth her time. I hope he does stick up for your daughter.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on May. 31, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Ewww what a bitch.... I say let's go jump her! c'mon chicas get your hair in a braid, take off your earrings hold my chanclas lol jk

I'm really sorry your daughter had to go through that. Next time if he doesn't speak up she needs to speak up otherwise she needs to kick that boyfriend to the curb because he will obviously be a mamas boy and boy those type of men suck

twobells
by Orfelinda on May. 31, 2012 at 3:16 PM

You hold her down and I will do the chancla slapping.

Quoting ana326:

Ewww what a bitch.... I say let's go jump her! c'mon chicas get your hair in a braid, take off your earrings hold my chanclas lol jk

I'm really sorry your daughter had to go through that. Next time if he doesn't speak up she needs to speak up otherwise she needs to kick that boyfriend to the curb because he will obviously be a mamas boy and boy those type of men suck

RainyRain
by Reyna on May. 31, 2012 at 5:02 PM
SHE IS AN IDIOT!!!

SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND START ACTING LIKE A "MOM".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
workoutmom2b1g
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Terrible! Maybe he is young and not sure how to stick up to him Mommy yet. He better learn quick if he wants to keep his future girlfriends! 

sophiesmom07
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM

OMG, who gets so involved in their 18 year old's love life?? That' is pretty weird! What a nasty lady, but what makes me even more mad is the fact that he didn't say anything to his mother.  Not a good sign.  

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:08 PM

that is really rude 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)