Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your stash......

Posted by   + Show Post
Where do you hide your candy, cookies and stuff so the kids don't get to it or even hubby?
My kids found out all my secret places now I have no idea where to hide them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Replies (81-87):
3Boyz2Luv
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 5:46 PM
That's genius!! Must do that :D

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

An old people cereal box :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenmachine47
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I don't hide stash too much if I try my dd finds it eventually.

CarolynC71
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Yes I do. I actually think I learned it from my mom, LOL.

LOVES67
by Emily on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:54 PM

My closet..

Hockeymommy1734
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

My 6yo isnt allowed to get in the refridgerator, pantry, cabinets... Only because I grew up in a home where you could eat whatever whenever and my parents were broke in large part because of it and all of my siblings struggle with weight... BUT my little guy knows what we have and can ask anytime for a snack. The only thing he doesnt know about is my tupperware dish of peanut M&Ms in the freezer... MY FAVORITE!!! lol

BennyandtheJess
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Well Hubby does NOT have a sweet tooth.He NEVER touchs any candy or cookies, in fact if i ever saw him eating sweets it would probably be the end of the world! lol My LO is only 9months so if i can help it the only sweet he will get is a fruit popsicle. DSD is diabetic so no sugar for her right now. she only gets sugar ice cream and stuff. So i leave it all over the house and find that most the time I dont even want it lol. its a great diet system!!

mummy1990
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Lol, I don't hide candy, I hide money form my husband. Hes not the best with money, so for emergencies I hide it. He knows about it, just doesn't know where it is, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)